Angels' Day Out

Jace woke up to his phone vibrating. He looked at the time. It was one in the morning.

"Who's calling me at this hour?" he wondered receiving the call.

Phone conversation

"Hello?" Owen's voice was flustered.

"Owen? Why the fuck are you calling me at one in the morning?" Jace whispered being careful not to wake his girl up.

"Jace, I forgot to tell you something" he spoke frantically causing Jace to sit up waking Charlotte in the process.

"Who are you talking to baby?" she asked in a sleepy voice.

"Its just Owen angel, go back to sleep" he kissed her gently.

"Hold up. You're with a girl?" Owen asked in a judging tone.

"Not a girl Owen. I'm with MY girl." Jace corrected him bringing a smile across Charlotte's face.

"So, what did...."

"You are with Charlotte at one in the morning?" Owen asked panicked.

Jace rolled his eyes, "Yes, do you have a problem?" he retorted.

"Dude, do you have a fucking death wish? What happens when her dad finds out?" his voice was full of concern and panic.

"Why did you call me Owen?" Jace asked irritated.

"We have a history test tomorrow"

"Yeah, I know and we already studied for it," Jace said as he wrapped his free hand around his girl pulling her close to him.

"You already did? Wait, did you say we?"

"Yes, we."

"Duuuudddeeee" 

"Shut up Owen. Now if you don't have anything else to talk about, we need to go back to sleep, bye" Jace said and hung up before Owen could reply.

Phone conversation end

"What did he want?" Charlotte asked nuzzling up to her man.

"He wanted to remind me about tomorrow's test, that's all" Kissed her forehead before going back to sleep with his arms securely wrapped around her.

Time skip...Saturday

"Come on girl, we need to get going" Morgan called with the picnic basket in her hand.

Since Morgan and Riley were leaving for Canada the next day, they decided to have a fun day at the beach, just the girls. 

"Angel's Day Out" as they like to call it.

"Yeah, in a minute," Charlotte said checking herself in the mirror one last time before heading downstairs to meet her best friends.