Surprise!

Jace opened the front door and his eyes grew wide.

"MOM! DAD!" he ran to them and hugged them tightly.

"Happy birthday baby"

"Happy birthday son" his parents wished him.

"Thank you. OMG, I can't believe you guys are really here" he said still surprised.

"Yeah, we wanted to surprise you," Glory said coming from the kitchen followed by Freddie, carrying a tray of snacks and appetizers.

"You knew?" Jace asked his sister.

"Yup, we all knew," Xan and Katy said coming down the stairs.

"Wow, I'm so happy" Jace exclaimed grinning from ear to ear.

"Go get dressed, baby, let's all go out for dinner." Mrs. Norman said.

"Okay mom" Jace gave her a hug and kiss before going to his room.

He got dressed and texted Charlotte asking her to come over.

After a while, Charlotte rang the doorbell and Glory opened it.

"Come on in Char" she invited her in.

"Hi Glo....." she stopped mid-sentence when she saw her parents having a conversation with Katy, Freddie, and Xander.

"Yeah, my parents flew in to surprise Jace for his birthday" she informed.

"Oh, uh, I'll be back" Charlotte squeaked and turned to leave.

"Angel?" Jace came downstairs and saw her leaving. She stopped in her tracks but didn't turn around.

"Why are you leaving angel? Come in" he took her hand to take her in but she didn't move.

"Angel? What's wrong?" he looked at her confused.

"I...I...you didn't tell me your parents are here," she said with a weird expression on her face.

"Yeah, it was a surprise. Anyway, come on, I wanna introduce you to my mom and Dad" She followed him reluctantly.

Jace walked up to his parents, "Mom, Dad, I would like you to meet my angel, Charlotte" he introduced her.

"Angel?" Mrs. Norman asked curiously.

"That's what he calls her" Xander answered.

"Charlotte as in Will & Kerry's daughter?" Mr. Norman asked.

"Yes, Mr. Norman" Charlotte replied timidly.

"How are your parents, sweetheart?" Mrs. Norman inquired.

"They're good Mrs. Norman" 

"Oh, I missed Kerry so much. Is she home now sweetheart?" she inquired further.

"Uh, no Mrs. Norman, my parents went to attend a conference. They'll be back by Sunday," she informed glancing sideways at Jace who was simply staring at her like always. He just couldn't get enough of looking at his beautiful angel and admiring her alluring features.

"Jace? Earth to Jace" Mrs. Norman called him bringing him out of his thoughts.

"You and Charlotte wanna drive in your car?" 

"S....sure mom," he said clearing his throat.

His parents went with Freddie and Glory. Xander and Katy began heading out but Xander stopped for a second and turned to his brother, "Oh and one more thing, stop zoning out like that bro" he chuckled heading out.

Jace's face was flushed as he turned to face Charlotte who was giving him a soft smile, "Don't worry baby, I know I'm irresistible" she winks smirking.