You better

Bella was walking to her class when someone pulled her into the janitor's closet.

"What the....." Bella froze mid-sentence when she saw who it was.

"Miss me?" 

"J....J....Jace?" Bella shivered, seeing the rage in his eyes.

Jace closed the door and locked it pocketing the key. Bella swallowed hard.

"What are you doing Jace?" She asked panicking.

"Relax Bella, I am not in the mood for fun right now plus I am not one to cheat on my girlfriend," Jace assured her.

"But you need to tell me why you are lying to Charlotte" Jace spoke further.

"How many times do I have to tell you, Jace, I didn't lie to Charlotte," Bella said irritated.

"Wrong answer Bella and since when did you get the guts to speak up in front of me?" Jace said in a demanding tone.

"Please Jace, why won't you believe me? I am telling the truth." Bella pleaded him.

"Okay, why don't we replay what really happened? Charlotte called you and asked you if I apologized for breaking up with you."

"Yes," Bella nodded.

"What did you tell her? Oh wait, let me refresh your memory, you said that I told you that you weren't good enough for my rep"

"Jace, I......." Bella didn't know what to say.

"You what Bella? Why the fuck would you do that to me huh?" Jace hissed.

"I.....I......" Bella was shaking.

"Cut the crap and speak" Jace ordered her.

"I told her the truth Jace" Bella insisted.

"The truth?" Jace was boiling right now.

"When did you hear me say those words b*tch?" Jace snapped.

"You are mine, Jace. I love you" Bella blurted out.

"I don't love you and you have no right to lie to my girlfriend" Jace was furious beyond words could describe.

"I didn't....." Bella began but Jace cut her off.

"What, you didn't what Bella?" Jace growled. Bella stood there silently not knowing what to do.

"You know what, come on, you are apologizing to me and Charlotte in front of the whole school," Jace said grabbing her hand.

"What? No, Jace, it was a misunderstanding" Bella resisted.

"You are defying me?" Jace was furious.

"No, i....." Bella started to explain.

"You should know that if Charlotte hates me because of you, your secret gets out and not just your parents but the whole school will know" Jace blackmailed her.

Bella's eyes opened wide in shock and fear.

"You said you wouldn't Jace," Bella said tearing up.

"Oh believe me, if you are not going to comply and tell the truth to Charlotte, I am going to tell your secret to everyone and I am pretty sure you will be suspended from school after that," Jace smirked evilly.

Bella didn't have any choice but to comply.

"Fine, I will tell her but promise me you will not tell anyone my secret," Bella begged him.

"Let's just say I will be using it as insurance for ensuring your good behavior"

Jace opened the door.