Oh Boy!

Freddie and Glory made their way to the dance floor for their first dance. Charlotte stood on the sidelines watching them when Jace came up to her from behind wrapping his hands around her waist and pulling her close to him.

"Hey," Charlotte said, a smile creeping onto her lips.

Jace grazed her earlobe gently, "Hi, angel"

"They're just so perfect," she said watching Freddie and Glory swaying on the dance floor.

Jace intertwined his fingers with hers, "I'm sure people will say the same thing when you and I have our first dance at our wedding" he replied causing her to turn to him.

"Yeah, we need to talk about that Norman," she said seriously.

"Okayyy," he said as Charlotte pulled him out of the ballroom.

Once outside, she turned to face him, "You should stop saying things like that Jace. I'm not comfortable with that"

"What things angel?" He scrunched his eyebrows in confusion.

"Those things you say like us getting married and stuff. I'm not okay with that"

"Why?" He asked anger lacing in his tone.

"Cuz we're just teenagers and...."

"Angel, let me tell you this right now, no matter how old we are, you're MY wife and the mother of OUR children and nothing's gonna change that," he said with finality.

"But what if we want different things?" She argued.

"Like?" Jace said holding onto his slipping patience.

"Like what if I want to move back to Canada after high school?"

"Then I'll come with you"

"But......"

Jace held his hand up signaling her to stop. He looked her dead in the eye, "Charlotte Page, I'm not one to take no for an answer and frankly you should've already understood that. So, why don't you do both of us a favor and just accept the fact that you're stuck with me for life?"

Charlotte opened her mouth to respond but was interrupted by Xander, "Guys, what are you doing out here? Jace, Glory wants to talk to you" he informed them.

"Yeah, in a minute," Jace told Xander and turned to Charlotte, "Come on, Mrs. Norman," he said taking her hand. She sighed but obliged and followed him in.

They went to meet Glory, "What up sis?" Jace asked casually.

Just then his parents and Freddie joined them.

"So, Jace, we wanted to talk to you about you transferring back to New York for your junior year" Freddie began.

"You're moving back to New York?" Charlotte sounded shocked and hurt.

"Yeah, I've been meaning to tell you Angel but frankly it's not such a big deal cuz I'll be 18 in a few months and then I can move back to Pasadena and you and I can move in together" Jace revealed his plan casually.

"Move in?" Charlotte said.

"Together?" Jack and Lena said in unison.

"Yeah" Jace replied in a duh tone.

"Okay buddy, that's just ridiculous and we're not letting you do that" Freddie said firmly.

"Yes," Glory agreed.

"But how can I stay in New York when my Angel's in Pasadena?" Jace retorted.

"Which is why we have an announcement," Freddie said glancing sideways at Glory.