Daddy Time!!!

As they were watching the sunset, Charlotte leaned her back on his chest. Jace took in her sweet scent wrapping his hands around her securely.

"This is so romantic Jace" she spoke of the sunset.

"Yes, it is my angel" Jace smiled as his hands traveled under her shirt grabbing her breasts massaging them. A soft moan escaped from her mouth but then she removed his hands and turned to look at him, "Nah ah not tonight Norman" she spoke with sass.

Jace arched his brow with a smug smirk, "You do know why we're here angel?"

She swallowed hard because she knew damn well why they were there but she hoped she was wrong.

"To watch the sunset?" she asked in an innocent baby voice causing Jace to chuckle amusedly.

"Aww, you're so cute when you try to play dumb Mrs. Norman" he pinched her cheek before grabbing her waist and bringing her close to him.

"For the next two days, I'm in charge. You're just gonna listen to me and follow my rules like a good girl. okay?" Jace spoke in a husky voice, his breath fanning her.

"O...okay" she squeaked. Jace smirked and pecked her before carrying her into the cabin bridal style.

As soon as they went in, Jace put her down and hopped in the shower while Charlotte looked around the cabin. It was pretty cozy, she thought.

There were three bedrooms, a living room, and a medium-sized kitchen. She went to the room they put their luggage in and looked at her reflection in the floor-length mirror.

Just then, Jace came out of the bathroom with a towel loosely wrapped around his waist, his hair still wet and falling onto his eyes partly covering them. 

Charlotte turned to look at him, checking him out

Charlotte turned to look at him, checking him out. Damn, that v area, she thought to herself involuntarily licking her lips.

"Like what you see angel?" Jace smirked wiggling his eyebrows.

Charlotte rolled her eyes, "Don't flatter yourself Norman" She said and began to walk towards the bathroom.

"Ah ah ah where do you think you're going, Angel?" He said pulling her back to him.

"I'm gonna take a shower before going to sleep" She replied with a sass causing Jace to laugh.

"Why're you laughing?" She asked annoyed.

"It's so funny how you think you're gonna get any sleep tonight"

"Mhmm" Charlotte brushed it off.

"I'm not joking, babe," He said pulling her even close practically leaving no space between them.

"Yeah, keep dreaming boy," She said wriggling free from his grip and turned to walk away when he pulled her back caging her between his arms and body with her back pressing his chest. She could feel his manhood poking from behind.