Sleepover!!!

A/N: Sorry for the late update darlings. School's been kicking my ass left and right. But I'm happy I finally got the time to update!!! Hope you guys aren't mad at me 😘😘😘😘😘

"Wow, I can't believe we are having a sleepover!!!" Jade exclaimed happily.

"Wait a minute, you guys don't have sleepovers?" Charlotte asked surprised.

"Well Jade and I have sleepovers all the time but our best friend here is always busy with some "important" stuff" Owen replied eyeing Jace.

"That's not true" Jace argued.

"Yes it is buddy but we know it's not your fault" Jade replied.

"Yeah, it's always his girlfriends" Owen spoke further.

"His girlfriends?" Charlotte turned to Jace who was desperately avoiding her gaze.

"Yeah, his girlfriends never used to like us. Of course, we never liked them either" Jade explained.

"They never even acknowledged our existence" Owen added sadly.

"Until you came along" Jade chimed in with a smile.

"I'm sorry guys, I didn't mean to hurt you" Jace apologized sincerely.

"It's okay buddy" Owen smiled softly.

"Okay, what're we watching now?" Jade asked getting comfy beside Owen who was having a hard time keeping his thoughts to himself. Jace just shook his head watching his best friend act like a lovesick puppy.

Halfway through the movie, "pause it, I have to pee." Jade said and went to the bathroom.

After she left, Charlotte turned to Owen, "So when are you gonna tell her that you're in love with her Romeo?"

"Wha...how di.....you told her?" Owen glared at Jace.

"I tell her everything man but seriously though, I can't see you pining for......" He was interrupted by Jade's phone ringing. It was Brad.

Owen received it.

"Hey Brad, what up man?"

"Uhh isn't this Jade's phone?" He asked confused and a little angry.

"Yeah, she's in the bathroom. We're at Charlotte's house." Owen replied.

"Oh okay, tell her I called her." He said and hung up.

"That was weird." He said putting back her phone on the table.

"What was weird?" Jade came back.

"Oh hey bestie, Brad called for you," Owen informed her.

"Eh no probs, I'll call him tomorrow." She said plopping beside him leaning on his shoulder.

"Now you can unpause it." She said and they continued watching the movie but after a while, Charlotte fell asleep on Jace's chest while Jade on Owen's lap. Owen stroked Jade's hair gently, admiring her beauty.

"Buddy, I think you should tell her how you feel about her," Jace whispered.

"No Jace, she's with Brad and she's happy. I can't do that to her. As her best friend, it's my duty to ensure her happiness."

"But you can't keep doing this to yourself buddy" Jace argued.

"Don't worry Jace. I'll get used to it." He smiled weakly. Jace smiled back sympathetically.

Owen yawned, "I think we should go to sleep."

"Yeah, Angel?" Jace nudged Charlotte gently.

"Hmmmh?"