Be my Forever?

A/N: Hi darlings! Here's part 2 and I hope you like it...

"Man I wish Xan and Katy were here too," Jace said sadly.

"Aww, you missing us baby bro?" 

Hearing his brother's voice, Jace immediately turned to see Xander and Katy smiling wide.

"Congrats Jacey!" Katy embraced him and went on to congratulate Charlotte.

"Thanks, Katy!"

He then turned to Xander, "I can't believe you're really here! Thanks for coming, Xan!" They gave each other bro hugs.

"Hey, you didn't think I would miss my baby brother's graduation now did you?" Xander said as they took their seats at the table.

"So, when did you guys come back from Italy?" Jace inquired once they settled down and ordered their food.

"Just now actually we came here straight from the airport" Katy replied.

"Wow, you guys came here just for me!?" Jace was delighted to see his whole family together in one place.

"Well I mean I came here to see my baby sis" Xander replied causing Jace to scrunch his eyebrows in confusion, "Baby sis?"

"Yeah, you might know her too Jacey. She's smart and beautiful and she's the top of your class" Xander said winking at Charlotte.

"Oh, you mean Charlotte?" Jace smiled as the realization dawned on him.

"Yup my beautiful baby sis," Xander said walking over to Charlotte and giving her a big hug, "Congrats Char!"

"Aww, thanks Xan. Love you!" Charlotte kissed his cheek causing Jace to roll his eyes annoyed.

Even after three years of being together, he still can't help but become jealous when it comes to Charlotte talking to other guys, including his brother.

"Okay, so how's my grandson doing sweetheart?" Lena inquired Katy.

"He's doing well Mrs. Norman" Katy smiled placing her hand over her six-month baby bump.

"That's good dear. When are you going on maternity leave?" Jack inquired further.

"Starting next week dad" Xander answered for her as she nodded in agreement.

"Yeah but Xander has to go back and he will be gone for two whole months" Katy complained pouting.

Lena and Jack gave their son deadly death stares.

"Alexander! Is that the way you treat the mother of your child!?" Lena scolded him.

"Mom I offered to stay back with her but she was the one that convinced me to go finish the project" Xander defended himself while his parents still looked very pissed.

"And he wouldn't even let me eat my burgers, Mrs. Norman!" Katy complained further.

Xander shook his head and turned to Katy, "Babe we've been over this a thousand times. It's not good for the baby" he tried to convince his fiancé.

"No my baby wants it!" Katy protested adamantly.

"Please babygirl, I promise you can eat all the burgers you want after the baby is born but please stay away from junk food until then. Okay?" He compromised.

"You promise?" Katy asked in a baby voice causing Xander to chuckle at how cute she looked right now.

"Yes, babygirl I promise" He pecked her.

"Yay!!" Katy squealed as the others just laughed happily.

"Don't worry Katy, Jace will come and help you with the chores" Glory assured her.