I Love You!

Charlotte took Jace to her room, "What are we doing here, angel?" Jace asked her confused.

"Well, I didn't give you your birthday present" she smiled.

"Having you as my girlfriend is the best present I could ever ask for angel" he said lovingly.

"Aww, so sweet of you baby but it's your birthday and I got you a present," she said handing him a small square package.

"What's this?" he asked taking it from her.

"Why don't you open and see?" she smiled softly.

"Okay?" Jace opened it to find a DVD. Charlotte took it from him and played it on her computer. She went back to him and snuggled up as he wrapped his arms around her.

The video began, "angel?" he turned to see her smiling at him.

"I know how much you miss her today baby. So I collected all the videos of you and Rose and recorded them into this disk." She explained.

"What did I do to deserve you Charlotte?" he asked tearing up. She gently caressed his cheek as he leaned into her touch.

"Actually, I should be the one asking that question baby" she replied with glossy eyes.

"I love you angel" he professed and leaned in placing his lips gently onto hers. It was a soft, tender, and passionate kiss just showing how much love they have towards each other.

After they pulled away, "I love you too Jace" she said not louder than a whisper.

"You love me?" 

"Yes baby, I love you to the moon and back," she said looking deep into his eyes. They kept staring at each other for what seemed like an eternity.

"Should we continue watching the video?" he asked her still holding her eyes.

"Su...Sure" she replied averting her eyes to the computer screen. They watched it for nearly an hour.

"Angel?" Jace whispered turning to her.

"Mmmh?" she looked at him.

"Promise me you won't leave me no matter what"

"I promise Jace" she kissed him but this time it turned out into a make-out session with her dominating the kiss. He began to remove her shirt and she let him but when he went to her shorts, she stopped him, "Jace..."

"Oh, I'm sorry, angel" he apologized quickly retreating.

"No, Jace, it's just I have to tell you something before we......." she looked at him hesitatingly.

"What is it angel?" he looked at her intently.

Charlotte closed her eyes and took a deep breath, "I.....I....I'm not a virgin"

"I know, angel" he replied simply. Charlotte's eyes flew open in shock.

"Morgan and Riley told me" he spoke further.

"They told you?" Charlotte was angry but then the realization hit her, "Wait, you're not mad at me?"

"No angel" he kissed her forehead gently.

"Ho....how long have you u known for?"

"They told me about a week ago but it doesn't matter cuz I love you more than anything in this world and I know you would tell me whenever you're ready."

Charlotte blew out in relief, "Wow, I thought you would yell at me or something"

"Well, two weeks ago, I would've but not anymore." He smiled softly.