Three

I am still trying to figure out the timeline, but this book can be taken as a "sequel" to Dusa. So this Poseidon and Zeus are the same dietes from that story. I will put pics of the original models just in case you forgot 👀👀

Will Dusa make an appearance? Hmmm we will see...

———

Demeter

1 week later.

"I move for the motion to assign the western plains to the sirens in the seas" Hermes double taps his helmet on the table. I feel the hot gaze of Zeus from across the leghnthy table where the 11 of us sat. His eyes lingered over my figure as the others stared at Hermes; each pupil was laced with appetite.

I could not help but inspect his striking features

I could not help but inspect his striking features. His curls were midnight black, each cascading aimlessly onto each cheek. His eyes were as dark as the sky, framed by thick graceful brows. Muscles rippled across every inch of his tanned body. His seasoned physique made no one doubt his status.

A mighty god was he; there was no mistaking it.

😍😍😍 not to be dramatic

😍😍😍 not to be dramatic... but I would let him [statement redacted]

I conceal my smile and toss my curls to the side. I playfully bite my lip, challenging him to take me. Hera's angry gaze sliced beneath my skin as she watched her husband sin, her face red with jealousy.

"All in agreement?" Zeus motions to pass the action. He raises his hand along with 4 others.

"And All opposed?"

I raise my hand in spite of him. He chuckled at my impudence and bangs his hammer against the table.

"Motion annulled; Sorry Hermes" he shrugs and continues into the next agenda. We finally break for the day and I retreat to the garden of Gethseme to harvest.

——-
Zeus

I find her in the garden once again, swinging on the thin vines of a tree branch. She rests her head against the handles of the swing, staring aimlessly to the floor.