Forty

The next day

It was another successful day as I sat in the throne room. Night came and I enter into Aides room, restless from the days events. I knew Aides wouldn't be back until tomorrow from Olympus so I decided to head early to bed. I wanted to be dressed and rested when I saw him in the afternoon.

I stepped out the bath, dripping wet from the warm waters and bent to rub the smooth oils across my skin. Quickly I wrapped my towel to shield myself from the cold and enter into the main room.

I smiled as I see him laying in the bed with his eyes closed, deep in thoughts, thinking of something. The room was silent as he rested in his thoughts.

"I didn't think you would be back tonight" I said bravely, breaking through the silence of our room. I tried to contain my excitement for his unexpected presence but made sure to pretend as if I didn't care.

He ignored me, still deep in thought and stared to the ceiling. I walked over to him and sat in his lap, grabbing his chin to face mine. "Tell me what's on your mind Aides" I whispered softly against his lips. He sighed and leaned back, taking me in his arms.

"There is a trial for Poseidon and I am one of the jurors who have to decide if he is innocent or guilty."

"So what bothers you? You are an excellent asset to judge"

He pulls me from his arms and stands to undress, taking a off his rings and jewels. "Not when it is a decision pitted against two brothers" he grumbles.

"You will come to the right descion in due time. You always do" I encouraged him, gently standing to kiss his arm. He pushed past me and returned to the bed. I cursed as I felt the air from his body, craving his godlike touch.

I would give myself to the king of the underworld tonight...whether he liked it or not.

I strip from my towel, letting it drop to the floor. Instantly, his attention turns to me. He sat up and leaned against the headboard waiting for my show.

"Let me take your mind of Olympus" I hinted and turned around to face him as he sat in the bed. I  walked over to him, forcing my fingers into his mouth. He softly sucks and moves away to kiss each one of my wrists, gently biting them as he gripped each side of my stomach.

He kneeled down to the floor to mark my butt with his teeth, slapping it with lust. His identity had no calm as it raised from his robes. Playfully, I bit my lips, tempting for a taste.

"I want you" I whispered , hot for his touch. He grabbed my waist and pulled me across his lap, carefully slipping his pants off.

"Are you sure?" he asked, pressing his forehead against mine.

"Yes... Aides. I want you" I kissed him desperately, helping him to untie the length of his pants. I fell to my knees and looked up at his flaccid membrane which was ripe to burst, he was obviously turned on by my foreplay.

I opened my mouth wide to consume his beast but he grabbed my jaw to stop me. "That is a whore's job." he pulls me up and stares into my face.

"I dismissed every last one of your whores" I bent and whispered across his surface, "I am your whore" I bragged and quickly latched on. He curses as I deepened my lips, wetting his pride and lubricanting it's surface. I look up at him and met his gaze; I knew he was shocked but humbled by my servitude, turned on by my willingness.

"Slower" he curses and I stalled my bobbing. He nodded and held my head as he pushed me further down. I hold back my gag as it deepened, his size was offensive. Finally, he pulled out and breathed as he tried not to release.