-12-

The group were sitting next to each other in their seats, facing each other. Woojin sat on the left end with Chan by his side. He had been seated there to keep him from killing Minho during the movie.

Hyunjin and Seungmin sat next to the couple, already holding onto each other. Minho and Jisung sat next to the pair, ignoring each other's presence. Minho was talking to Hyunjin and Seungmin while Jisung spoke with Felix and Changbin, who were seated to his right.

The movie started playing on the big screen, making everyone shut up and watch the events going down before them.

Not even 10 minutes of the movie had gone by before Jisung felt a weight on his shoulder. He turned to the side, seeing how Minho had placed his head on the younger's shoulder, still watching the movie.

Jisung's cheeks quickly heated up. The latter leaned his head carefully onto Minho's in return. Minho smiled widely once he felt Jisung's head on his. The sweet smell of chocklate and strawberries radiating off of the younger filled his nostrils.

Jisung carefully breathed in the scent of Minho's shampoo. It smelled like summer. Like thousands of different flowers. The smell was so light and refreshing it gave Jisung an urge to bury his face in Minho's head, but he kept his cool and stayed in their current position.

Another 30 minutes passed by before Minho started thinking about the promise he made to Jisung. He said that he was gonna hold Jisung's hand during the movie, but Jisung had both his hands folded in his lap. Minho wouldn't dare to reach over and just grab his hand, so instead he softly placed his hand onto Jisung's knee, skipping to the next thing he said he would do.

Minho started drawing random shapes on Jisung leg, slowly moving his hand up and down the younger's thigh while doing so. Jisung couldn't help but shiver at the feeling.

He was scared that his body might start reacting to the pleasurable feeling on Minho's hand caressing his thigh, so he reached out and grabbed Minho's hand, instead of letting him caress his thigh.

Jisung intertwined his fingers with Minho's with one of his hands, while he placed his other hand on top of Minho's bigger hand. The fingers on Jisung's free hand slowly made their way onto the small gap between his and Minho's thumbs and index fingers, holding onto Minho's hand from there as well.

Minho smiled widely as he felt Jisung grab his hand like that. The way Jisung grabbed a hold of Minho's hand with both hands, holding onto it like that, really felt good to the elder.

Minho raised both his hand and both of Jisung's hands up to his face, leaving a soft kiss on one of Jisung's hands. Jisung turned his head to look at Minho. The elder felt Jisung turn his head towards him and decided to turn to Jisung as well.

The two looked into each other's eyes, not letting go of the eye contact. Both boys felt their chests tighten at the sight. Their faces were only inches apart. Minho smiled sweety towards Jisung, instantly getting a smile in return.

Jisung let go of Minho's hand with one hand, making the elder feel cold by the feeling. Even so, it was quickly replaced by an overwhelming feeling of warmth spreading through his whole body when Jisung moved his hand up to Minho's cheek, slowly caressing it with the tips of his fingers.

Minho tightened his grip on Jisung's hand while looking deeply into the younger's eyes.

Everybody else watched the two in silence from the sides. Even Woojin smiled softly at the sight of Minho and Jisung's loving eyes. The movie was long forgotten. They all kept their eyes on the pair, silently cheering and hoping that they would connect their lips.

Jisung slowly let his fingers slide down to Minho's jawline. From there, Jisung cupped Minho's cheek while caressing his cheek with his thumb. Minho kept his eyes on Jisung's sparkling eyes, wondering if Jisung was planning on kissing him. Jisung's thumb traveled over to Minho's bottom lip. He slowly let his finger slide across it, feeling its softness and moisture.

Hyunjin leaned in and whispered something to Seungmin from behind Minho. Jisung noticed their actions in the corner of his eyes, making him pull his eyes away from Minho, to look at the pair.

Minho followed his example, looking behind Jisung. The elder made eye contact with Felix. He immediately pulled his head away from Jisung's shoulder, sitting up straight from the embarrassment. Jisung pulled both hands away from Minho's figure while straightening up his own posture.

The two kept their eyes on the screen, acting as if nothing happened. Jisung could still feel Minho's lips linger on the back of his hand, and Minho could still feel Jisung's hand on his cheek and bottom lip.

The others shared a look of disappointment, before going back to watching the movie. None of the 8 really knew what was going on on the screen, due to them all being occupied with Jisung and Minho's interaction earlier.

Another 30 minutes passed by with Minho and Jisung ignoring each other. The lack of skin ship from Jisung drove Minho slightly crazy. He missed the feeling, but he couldn't just grab Jisung's hand again. He had promised himself that he wouldn't do anything that made Jisung uncomfortable, and the way Jisung pulled both his hands away from Minho told him that he had been uncomfortable.

Jisung watched from the side, noticing how Minho's expression turned into a saddened one. Jisung saw that it was Minho's own thoughts that caused his sudden change of expression, and isnstantly knew that he was a part of the thought that saddened Minho.

Jisung grabbed a bite of the chocolate he had purchased, wondering if he should offer it to the elder. Chocolate was one of the things that made people happy, because it made your brain release dopamine, but still Jisung was hesitant to offer it to Minho.

Minho hadn't picked out any snacks or beverages before going to the movies, so he might have a reason not to eat unhealthy. He might be allergic or on a diet or something, and Jisung didn't want to ruin that.

'Oh what the hell. What damage can one small bite of chocolate do?'

Jisung reached out and intertwined his fingers with Minho's on his free hand, making Minho look up at him with a surprise glint in his eyes.

Jisung offered the chocolate to Minho by holding it up and looking at him questionably. Minho's face broke out into a happy smile. He opened his mouth while smiling, showing Jisung that he wanted the chocolate.

Jisung brought the chocolate into Minho's mouth, his thumb brushing over the elder's lip as he placed the small bite on top of Minho's tongue.

Minho closed his mouth and ate the small snack Jisung had given him with a happy smile on his face. Jisung gave Minho's hand a small squeeze while smiling sweetly towards the elder, before he turned to look at the movie again.