-51-

Minho was walking through the city, just enjoying the warm weather. His friends were all busy so he decided he would take a stroll by himself.

The sun tenderly kissed his skin as the soft breeze ruffled his hair lightly. The sounds of the city was resting in the back off his mind, as he focused on the beautiful songs of the birds flying high up in the sky.

He had been 3 weeks in his high as of today, but the thought of his low coming didn't even enter his mind as he decided to go out by himself.

The dancer walked around, until he decided to settle down in the park by the river for a while. The green grass felt soft as Minho lowered his body onto the ground.

Minho sat there for a while, just looking around himself. Children were running around him, laughing out loud. Adults were talking comfortably amongst themselves. Elderly people were walking hand in hand.

A small squirrel ran down the log of a nearby tree, and slowly started nearing Minho. The latter chuckled, thinking of how it reminded him of his dear boyfriend.

"Hey there, little one." Minho said as he sat up straight, facing the rodent.

The squirrel slowly walked towards Minho, ready to flea at any sudden movement. Minho slowly picked up a flower from beside his body and reached it out for the small animal to take.

The squirrel carefully walked up to Minho, standing up on two legs once he was close enough. He placed one of his hands onto Minho's and grabbed the flower with his other hand.

The feeling of the squirrel's tiny hand touching his made him giddly. He felt like he wasn't alone anymore. The squirrel carefully bit into the flower's stem, immediately spitting it out afterwards. He hurriedly ran off, straight up the log of his tree and out of view.

Minho pouted and threw away the flower. He wanted the squirrel to come back and keep him company. Or mabye he didn't want the squirrel, mabye he wanted his squirrel. His Jisungie.

Minho started picking on the grass underneath himself, still keeping the pout on his lips. He suddenly felt alone. The sun didn't warm him up anymore. The wind didn't touch his cold skin.

Minho looked around himself, looking for something to do. His eyes landed on the bridge a little while away. He didn't know why he wanted to go over there, but he did either way.

Minho's feet carried him towards the bridge. It didn't look like anything special to the people around Minho, just another person about to cross the bridge to reach the other side of the river.

Minho set foot onto the bridge, immediately placing his hand onto the railing. He slowly walked towards the Bridget's center, letting his hand glide across the railing the whole way.

Minho's eyes stayed on the water, watching as small waves appeared and broke apart together with the currents of the river.

Minho stopped walking once he reached the very top of the bridge. He leaned over the edge, seeing how far down the water really was. Why did it look so appealing?

Minho slowly threw both of his legs over the railing, sitting down onto it. His hands were clutching the metal railing beside his figure, as his eyes stayed on the water, following it's movements.

"Sir, what are you doing?"

"Get down from there please, sir."

"Sir, what's your name sir?"

"You have to get down from there, sir."

"Mommy, what's that man doing?"

"Oh God, what is he doing?"

"Sir, can you hear me?"

"Someone call 911."

"Yes, officer. There is a young man about to take his life, jumping from the downtown Bridge."

"Sir, what's your name?"

"Sir can you hear me?"

"Oh God, Minho hyung."

Minho blocked all the voices out until an all too familiar voice tore down his walls of defense.

"Soobinnie, you have to call Minho hyung's new boyfriend. Minho hyung is about to jump from a bridge.

...

Yes, I was walking home.

...

No, no one is going close to him.

...

Soobinnie, you have to help me, I don't know what to do."

"Excuse me, sir. Do you know this person?" A voice asked Jeongin, cutting his phonecall with Soobin short.

"Yes, he's Lee Minho. I know him." Jeongin answered in a shaky and unstable voice.

"Can you try to near him, mabye he'll allow you to bring him down?" The voice of an elderly woman asked.

"No, that won't work. We need his boyfriend to come, he is the only one who can help him." Jeongin answered the woman, his voice cracking several times.

Minho listened to it all, not bothering to respond to anything. He suddenly didn't care. He didn't care about anything. The only thing that pulled him along in life was his curiosity.

What would happen if he actually were to let his body fall into the water right now? Would he survive? Would he die? Would anyone care if he died? Would Jisung care if he died?

Minho's mind was blank, the only thing going through his brain was the sounds of the water moving underneath his body.

He didn't know how long he sat there, just looking down. Wondering if he should actually go through with it.

×××

Jisung had just stepped off the bus when his phone started vibrating in his pocket. He picked it up, seeing a rather rare caller ID displayed over his screen.

Hyunjin was calling him.

Jisung shrugged and pressed the answer button, placing the phone to his ear.

"Hey, Hyunjin hyung. What's u-"

"JISUNG I JUST GOT A CALL FROM SOOBIN WHO GOT A CALL FROM JEONGIN SAYING THAT MINHO IS ABOUT TO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE DOWNTOWN."

Jisung's eyes widened. He stopped walking, almost feeling himself faint at the thought.

"I SWEAR TO GOD, HYUNJIN IF YOU'RE KIDDING NOW-"

"THIS IS NOT A FUCKING JOKE JISUNG. MINHO IS ABOUT TO FUCKING KILL HIMSELF, GET YOUR FUCKING ASS TO THE DOWNTOWN BRIGDE AND STOP HIM."

Jisung could hear Hyunjin sniffle from the other line, figuring that the latter probably had started crying. Jisung started sprinting down the road, running towards the bridge. He could reach it in 5 minutes if he ran all he could. He was praying it was long enough for Minho to hold on and for him to save his boyfriend.