-49-

Jisung and Minho entered Jisung's apartment, immediately getting pulled into a hug by their parents (woochan).

"God, Jisung. You can't just disappear for an entire night, and not let anyone know where you are." Woojin said while hugging his dongsaeng tightly.

"I'm sorry hyung. I won't do it again." Jisung said with a giggle.

Woojin sighed and stepped out of the hug. Chan immediately snaked his arm around Woojin's waist.

The two elders looked between the couple in front of them worriedly.

"Did you two make up?" Chan hesitantly asked.

Both Minho and Jisung grinned widely while nodding their heads happily. Minho pulled Jisung into his arms, and kissed his jaw with a wide smile on his face.

Jisung giggled and placed his hands on Minho's chest. They were both still in a high from what they had done a couple of hours earlier. Woojin and Chan smiled, seeing how close and happy the younger couple looked.

"Great." Woojin said with a smile.

"Do you want anything? We have like a thousand pounds of chips from Changbin and Felix's shopping trip yesterday." Chan said with a smile.

Minho and Jisung both nodded their heads happily and went to take a seat on the couch while Woojin went to the kitchen to fetch the snacks.

Felix and Changbin came out from Changbin's room just as Jisung and Minho walked by. The small limp in Jisung's steps didn't go unnoticed by the pair, neither did the way Minho was holding Jisung's hips securely to make sure he didn't fall.

The two pairs sat down together with Chan.

"Well, I see you two made up." Felix said with a chuckle.

Jisung grinned widely, not even a bit embarrassed that Felix had figured out about their first time.

"What do you mean?" Chan asked, confused by their weird mental communication.

"Hyung it's obvious. They're both smiling like a couple of dorks, Jisung is limping and Minho's hands are practically glued to Jisung's hips." Felix said, making Minho pull his hands away from Jisung's waist in embarrassment.

"They slept together?" Chan questioned with wide eyes.

"THEY WHAT?" Woojin shouted, coming out from the kitchen.

Jisung and Minho looked at Woojin with innocent eyes. The eldest glared holes through Minho's body, making his body sink deeper into the cushion.

"Lee Minho, you have taken the virginity of two of my children." Woojin said, slowly walking towards Minho.

"They were both minors." Woojin continued, getting closer by the second.

"Hyung, calm down. I asked him to do it." Jisung said while covering Minho's body to protect him.

Woojin looked at Jisung in disbelief. He scoffed and pointed his finger directly towards Jisung.

"You are grounded, mister. No seeing Minho for 2 months." Woojin strictly said, without any sign of playfulness in his voice.

Jisung looked back up at Woojin with wide, sad eyes and his bottom lips sticking out in a pout.

Woojin crossed his arms over his chest, trying to remain strict, but failed.

He sighed and slumped down next to Chan on the couch.

"Fine, you're not grounded. But no more sleeping together." Woojin demanded, looking at the couple with serious eyes.

Jisung started whining, not liking how Woojin was being such a cockblock. Felix chuckled watching Jisung and Woojin argue over Jisung and Minho's sexlife.

"Woojin, do you really think you can keep them away form each other? They're gonna sleep together regularly, whether you like it or not, so you should just accept it." Felix said once Woojin and Jisung started glaring at each other.

Woojin sighed and looked away with a troubled look on his face. After a moment he looked back up, meeting Jisung and Minho's eyes.

"At least make sure you always stay safe. You've taken the tests, right Minho?" Woojin said with sincere worry in his voice.

Minho nodded and smiled.

"Of course hyung, I'm all clean." Minho assured the elder while snaking his arms around Jisung's body.

Woojin nodded his head and relaxed into Chan's grip on his waist.

The 3 couples chatted comfortably while munching on the snacks Woojin had brought. A movie was playing in the background but no one really payed any attention to it.

---

Seungmin and Hyunjin were enjoying their time alone in Seungmin's apartment. Hyunjin was laying with Seungmin in between his legs while listening to the comfortable music eccoing through the apartment.

The elder's hand was resting on his boyfriend's stomach, slowly caressing his skin as he traced the faint outline of Seungmin's cute abs. Seungmin's head was laying lazily on Hyunjin's bare shoulder, his eyes closed and his mind slowly drifting off.

It was normal for them both to be shirtless together. They both loved looking at their boyfriend's body, as well as loving to walk around without shirt on. They both just found it comfortable, so over time they developed the habit of always walking around shirtless when they were alone.

Hyunjin could hear Seungmin small snores in between his breaths. He groaned, not liking that Seungmin always fell asleep when they cuddled.

Hyunjin moved his hands to Seungmin's thighs, forcing them apart. Once Seungmin's legs were spread, Hyunjin shoved both hands into Seungmin's pants and groped him without hesitation.

Seungmin started stirring, letting a light groan escape his lips. Hyunjin continued groping Seungmin with one hand while his other hand dived further into Seungmin's underwear. Hyunjin dipped one finger into Seungmin's hole, feeling it clench out of reflex.

"Why do you always do that? Just wake me up normally, you fucker." Seungmin groggily said while shifting his position a bit.

"You love it."

Hyunjin giggled and pulled his hands out from Seungmin's pants. Seungmin whined and forcefully moved Hyunjin's hands back to their previous position, opening his legs wider while doing so.

"Finish what you started, asshole." Seungmin demanded in a sleepy voice.

Hyunjin kissed Seungmin's shoulder tenderly before he started groping and teasing his hole again. Seungmin just laid back and enjoyed Hyunjin's touch as Hyunjin stroked him and fingered him.

Hyunjin casually touched Seungmin while listening to the music and looking at the TV screen display an episode of B99.

The two laid in silence, Seungmin letting out sweet moans from time to time. Hyunjin loved the sound of his boyfriend's moans.

Seungmin eventually came, and forced Hyunjin into the shower with him, using the argument of 'its your fault that I came all over myself, so now you clean me up too'.

The rest of the night was spent in bed, with the boys cuddling and chatting, eventually falling asleep peacefully in each other's arms.