-53-

Jisung and Minho held hands as they sat side by side in the back of a police car. Minho watched as the car entered a very familiar neighborhood. Jisung squeezed his hand to reassure his boyfriend that he wasn't alone.

The car parked outside of Minho's apartment block. Minho and Jisung exited the car, immediately intertwining their hands as they entered the building together.

Minho clung to Jisung's arm, and rested his head on the younger's shoulder as they let the elevator take them to Minho's floor.

"Are you feeling ok, baby?" Jisung asked his boyfriend.

Jisung brushed a couple of astray strands of hair out of Minho's face while he waited for his answer.

"Hmmm... I don't know." Minho answered into Jisung's neck.

"How are you feeling?" Jisung asked, bringing Minho's body closer to his.

"Sad.... Tired... Very very tired..." Minho answered in a small voice.

"How about we take a nap once we get inside? Would you like that honey?" Jisung asked, holding Minho close.

Minho hummed in content, breathing in Jisung's comfortable and secure scent.

"Jisungie?" Minho breathed out.

"Yes baby?" Jisung asked, patting Minho's head.

"Can I have a kiss?" Minho asked in a whisper.

Jisung chuckled at his boyfriend's tired question.

"Of course hyung. You don't have to ask for a kiss from me." Jisung said with a giggle.

Minho smiled and lifted his head off of Jisung's figure. Jisung smiled and brought Minho's face closer to his own. He softly leaned his lips up against Minho's feeling the elder's hand snake around his back.

Jisung pushed himself more into Minho's body and kissed him again. The elder hummed in content and kissed Jisung one last time before he disconnected their lips with a sigh.

Jisung placed his lips onto Minho's forehead, and stroked his back reassuringly as the elder went back to hugging Jisung.

The elevator doors opened with a pling, and Jisung took it upon himself to guide Minho's blind figure over to his boyfriend's front door. Once they arrived there Jisung searched Minho's pockets for his keys, eventually pulling them out of his right front pocket.

Jisung unlocked Minho's front door and brought the elder in. He helped Minho take off his shoes and jacket before he did the same to himself.

"Minho, sweetie?" A light voice called out from inside the apartment.

Minho's head immediately shot up from Jisung's shoulder, looking like he gained a bit of energy from those few words.

Minho's arms slipped away from Jisung's figure, as he entered his apartment in a rush. Jisung hesitantly followed his boyfriend into the main room of his apartment, seeing in Minho in the arms of an elder woman.

The two were hugging each other tightly. 4 other people stood up from the couch and went over to the two, joining the hug.

After a moment, they all stepped away, and started bombarding Minho with questions.

"Minho baby, are you ok?"

"What were you thinking?"

"Why would you do that, Minho?"

Minho slowly started tearing up from the harsh voices of his relatives. He stumbled backwards, making Jisung leapt forwards to catch him before he fell down.