-22-

Woojin, Chan, Changbin, Felix, Seungmin and Hyunjin were watching Minho with widened eyes. Jisung was busy hiding away his face in Minho's neck, trying not to let any tears escape his eyes.

"Yeah.... So that's all I remember." Minho said while looking away in embarrassment.

Everybody stayed silent for a moment, just thinking through everything Minho had told them. They were still slightly confused.

"Ok, so you practically lashed out and ruined your home, hurt yourself and tried committing suicide, all because Jisung was mad at you?" Woojin asked in disbelief.

Minho grinned awkwardly while nodding his head.

"You could say that..." He silently answered.

"What the hell? You sound like you should be living in a mental hospital." The eldest exclaimed.

Minho looked away. He felt ashamed of himself and what he had done. He shouldn't have reacted like he did, but he couldn't help it.

"It's not like that hyung. Minho have just had a bad past when it comes to relationships, and he probably got mad at himself for screwing up his chance with Jisung already. And the fact that this all happened while he was in his bad space only made it worse." Felix said to calm the eldest down.

Minho nodded his head while gulping. Jisung looked up at the others as he heard Felix's words.

"He didn't ruin his chance." The squirrel softly stated.

"I still want to be with him." Jisung continued while holding Minho.

Minho smiled and kissed the top of Jisung's head. He buried his face In Jisung's mop of light brown hair while sighing in relief. He tightened his grip on the younger, holding him gently yet tightly.

The two stayed in each other's arms, silently communicating through the soft and innocent touches of their hands caressing the other's body.

The others started doing their own things, either cooking breakfast for them all or going into their rooms with their partners. (Felix and Hyunjin ran away with their boyfriends leaving Woojin and Chan to cook.)

Jisung was hesitant to ask Minho about what Felix had said, but did it either way.

"Minho, what did Felix mean when he said your in your bad space?"

Minho turned to Jisung, looking at him apologetically. He really wished to keep his secret for a while more, but Felix had given it away like it was nothing.

"It's nothing." Minho tried saying.

Jisung looked him in the eyes, breaking down his walls of defense. Minho took a deep breath before answering for real.

"I have a bipolar disorder. But it's not too bad, it isn't strong enough to affect me too much." Minho sadly said.

Jisung's heart started acing. He wasn't gonna yell at Minho for not telling him, both because Minho probably had a reason not to, and because Felix had told them all that Minho was in his bad space right now.

Jisung knew quite a lot about bipolar disorders because his cousin had one as well. He knew how to handle the different types, and which type was the worst.

"What type?" Jisung softly asked.

"The second one."

Jisung smiled to himself.

The second one was the least scary and challenging one. Even so it wasn't exactly easy having a bipolar disorder, so Jisung wasn't gonna just brush it off.

Minho and Jisung stayed in each other's arms, just enjoying the feeling of the other one's body pressed up against his own.

"Bubs?" Jisung silently called out.

Minho hummed in response, letting Jisung know that he was listening.

"Can you promise me one thing?" Jisung asked.

Minho nodded his head while moving back to look at Jisung as he spoke.

"Anything." Minho confidently said while looking into Jisung's eyes.

Jisung smiled momenteerly before his expression got serious again.

"Promise me that you'll call me the next time something like this happens. I don't care if it's the middle of the night or if you're in another country or anything. Call me and we'll get through it together." Jisung looked straight into Minho's eyes as he spoke.

Minho nodded his head softly, a bit unsure if he should go along with it.

"But what if you're angry with me and don't want to see me?" Minho asked.

"Then I'll just have to suck it up, because you're far too important to just throw away over a small fight. I'll always be there for you, no matter what. Your well being is my top priority." Jisung said.

Minho felt tears pressing their way through his eyelids. What did he do to deserve Han Jisung in his life? Minho had hurt every single person he loved. He was a player, getting together with the first boy who took an interest in him.

He had taken away the virginity of two minors and broken the heart of numerous people, yet here he was. Holding the most perfect, precious and valuable boy alive in his arms. What did Lee Minho do to deserve someone as perfect as Han Jisung?

"No Minho don't cry." Jisung said with a hint of panic in his voice.

Minho chuckled through the tears as he saw Jisung panicking.

"I'm ok, don't worry... Thank you Jisung. Thank you so so so much." Minho said while wiping the tears from his cheeks.

Jisung cupped Minho's face and ran his thumbs over Minho's cheeks to dry away the tears staining his perfect skin. Minho smiled through the tears and brought Jisung's face closer to his own.

If this was any other person, Minho would be kissing them right now. But this was different. This was Jisung. He couldn't do that to Jisung. He didn't want to ruin their relationship before he knew that he wasn't gonna hurt Jisung, no matter what. And he had to stick to his rules anyway. He didn't know if kissing made Jisung uncomfortable so he couldn't kiss him yet.

Instead, Minho brought their foreheads together. The two stayed in that position for a moment, just looking deeply into each other's eyes. Their lips were ghosting over each others' but they didn't close the gap. They just enjoyed the feeling of the other one being close to them while looking into each others' sparkling and beautiful eyes.

Jisung bottom lip was sitting perfectly between Minho's two lips, but still they didn't kiss. Their lips lightly touched, but they didn't kiss. Both their lips were dry form the lack of fluids they had taken in for the past hours, but they didn't complaint.

The dryness of their lips caused them to stick together, Minho un-purposely holding onto Jisung's bottom lip with his own lips. The touch of their lips was so light and feather-alike, they wouldn't even have noticed if it weren't for the sparks shooting through their bodies.

Woojin was watching with wide eyes from the sidelines. He had come to the couch to tell the pair that breakfast was ready, but ended up walking in on them practiaclly kissing... Yet they weren't kissing... But their lips were touching... But they weren't kissing. It was a weird sight, causing Woojin to tilt his head to the side while watching the two.

"Uuum. Breakfast is ready guys." Woojin silently said while looking at the two weirdly.

Jisung pulled his face away from Minho's to give Woojin a soft smile. The youngest nodded his head while holding Minho's body in his arms still. He wasn't embarrassed that Woojin had walked in on them sharing a special moment.

Minho and Jisung got off the couch and went over to the others at the table. Woojin was looking between the two, wondering if he should ask them what exactly he witnessed.

The group ate in silence, just enjoying their time together. Minho and Jisung held hands under the table, but it still didn't go unnoticed by everyone else.