-29-

Felix, Hyunjin, Minho and Changbin were sitting on the couch in 3racha's apartment, trying to find ways of contacting Chan and Woojin.

Seungmin and Jisung had kept away from the group for a while, but still  texted them occasionally. They were very disappointed in what the boys had done to the two eldest.

"We have to apologize." Hyunjin said while leaning against Minho.

"Yeah no shit." Changbin annoyingly answered.

"But they won't answer any of our messages and Jisung and Seungmin refuses to talk to us about it. How are we supposed to talk to them?" Felix whined.

The group tried to think of something together but to no use. Chan and Woojin wouldn't answer any of their messages, Seungmin and Jisung would tell them to give it some time, refusing to tell them anything about the two eldest. They had been to both Woojin and Seungmin's apartment numerous times but no one even opened the door, and the extra keys had been taken away from their hiding spot.

"I think I'm gonna head out for a while. I need to clear my head." Minho said and got up from the couch.

"Are you sure? Aren't you still in your low after yesterday?" Felix worriedly asked.

"I'm fine. I'm not in my low anymore."  I think

The others bid Minho goodbye as he walked out, heading for the park. The eldest of the 4 made his way through the streets, smiling at the people he passed by. Even though he felt like shit for what he did, he smiled - hoping it would make him feel better.

Minho walked through the streets, taking in the sight of the city. The small flowers growing in the trenches were cute and calming to watch. The blue sky soothing for his mind.

Minho stopped at a park bench and sat down. He watched the children run around and play. Their sweet laughter filled Minho's ears making him smile a tad more genuinely than before.

Minho looked around, taking in the sight of people sitting around him. He saw couples walking around hand in hand. Old people feeding the doves and ducks. Parents chatting while their children were playing. Groups of friends laughing together. He felt alone, seeing how everyone had someone to laugh with. Or at least talk to. Minho was alone. He had been alone for a while, so why it suddenly bothered him, he didn't know.

Minho filled his lungs with the fresh air while looking around himself. His smile was half heartedly, but still better than most days.

Minho's smile quickly dropped as he made eye contact with a group of people. There were 4 people looking back at him. Minho's hands started to shake and a heavy lump found its way to his throat. Minho was quick to pull his eyes away from the group, pretending he didn't see them.

The boy clumsily grabbed his phone from his pocket and dialed the first number that came into mind. The phone ringed a few times before he heard a voice from the other side of the line.

Jisung
Minho

"Hey, Minho." Jisung's voice eccoed through the small device in Minho's hands.

"Jisung, i need you, please come quick." Minho quickly said while choking on the tears he kept in.

"Calm down Bubs, I'm here for you. Can you tell me where you are?" Jisung's voice was soft and soothing, yet it didn't calm Minho down one bit.

Minho needed to hold Jisung. He needed his feel Jisung's breath as the younger whispered in his ear that he was alright.

"I'm at the park, near the playground on a bench." Minho answered while crying silently.