-16-

Jisung and Minho were cuddled up in Minho's couch under a fluffy blanket, watching the Disney cartoons displayed on the TV.

After Minho had calmed down, Jisung had dragged Minho to a candy store, insisting on buying him chocolate to brighten up his mood.

Minho had been acting way more happily after Jisung's attempt to comfort him, but not because of the chocolate. He was happy because Jisung had stayed by his side even after everyone had spoken badly about Minho, and warned Jisung against getting involved with the latter.

"Baby?" Minho called out, resting his head on Jisung's.

Jisung hummed in response.

"Why haven't you left me yet? Why are you still with me after literally everyone told you not to?" Minho asked.

Jisung sighed.

"Hyung, I don't care what everyone else says. I trust you when you say that you've changed. I really like spending time with you and talking to you, and I'm not gonna stop just because of other people's opinions." Jisung said while intertwining his fingers with Minho's.

Minho smiled and kissed the top of Jisung's head softly. He placed his chin onto Jisung's head and sighed in content as he thought about the words Jisung just said.

"Did you just admit that you like me?" Minho asked, still smiling.

Jisung though about whether or not he should tell Minho already. What harm could it bring to be open about his feelings? And Minho had literally told him that he was in love with him already.

"I did, bubs." Jisung answered while smiling.

Minho snuggled closer into Jisung's side while smiling. He was happy that Jisung liked him back, but still scared that he might screw this all up.

"I like you too, Bubba." Minho whispered while breathing in Jisung's strawberry scent.

Jisung chuckled while bringing his hand up to pat Minho's head softly.

"Great." Jisung answered, smiling.

"Why is that great?" Minho asked in a teasing voice, despite his happy and at peace state.

"Because it means that you're mine." Jisung shyly answered.

Minho nodded his head.

"I'm yours baby. But I can't be your boyfriend just yet." Minho softly said.

"Why not hyung?" Jisung asked.

"I need to be able to trust myself fully around you before I can commit to you. I don't want to hurt you, ever." Minho answered while holding Jisung tightly.

"Then I'll wait." Jisung answered.

Both boys closed their eyes and held each other while thinking about the words they just exchanged. Soon enough they both fell into a deep slumber.

×××

Chan and Woojin were laying next to each other on Chan's bed, listening to Chan's most recent track. Woojin smiled as he listened to the upbeat rhythm.

"This is great Chan." Woojin softly said.

Chan smiled fondly, loving the sound of Woojin's angelic voice more than the track he had made. He reached out and intertwined his fingers with Woojin's while listening to the rest of the track.

Woojin smiled shyly and turned to face away to hide the small blush forming on his cheeks. The music stopped blasting through the earpods they shared. Chan carefully pulled the earplugs out of his own and Woojin's ears before placing them away together with his phone.