-37-

"Where's Minho and Jisung?" Felix asked while sitting next to Changbin on the beach.

Changbin pointed towards the cliff a while away, making everyone turn there. Two tiny black figures walked out of the trees and into view for the group. Chan started squealing while clinging to Woojin.

"What are they doing there?" Woojin asked in confusion.

The elder didn't need and answer as he saw one of the silhouettes get down on one knee behind the other. Jisung's silhouette slowly walked up to Minho's, taking his hand.

Felix and Woojin watched with wide eyes, not really believing their own eyes.

After a minute both Minho and Jisung stood up and hugged each other. They pulled out eventually and did some weird stuff with their hands. It was hard to see it all from the distance. Eventually the two started kissing.

The boys couldn't help but applauding and whistleing as they saw Jisung and Minho share a long kiss. The two silhouettes pulled out of the kiss and hugged each other. After a while they walked back into the small forest, disappearing from the boys' view.

"Did Minho just fucking propose to Jisung?" Woojin asked with wide eyes.

The tops + Seungmin just shrugged their shoulders, wanting to see Woojin and Felix freak out once he saw the pair.

They started up a small conversation while waiting for the new couple to arrive. After a while two figures came into sight. They were holding hands while walking very close together. Jisung's smaller figure was jumping in excitement while Minho kept him down on the surface of the earth.

Woojin immediately stood up and walked over to the pair. He grabbed both their hands, seeing the rings. The eldest looked at the two in disbelief. Felix was quick to follow, inspecting the ring Minho had given Jisung.

"You guys got engaged? You aren't even together. You've known each other for only 2 months, what even were you thinking." Woojin asked while rubbing his temples.

"Hyung, they're promise rings, not engagement rings." Jisung said while laughing.

Woojin sighed in relief while melting into the arms Chan had wrapped around his body.

"When did you even buy these?" Felix asked, knowing Jisung and Minho spent every single day with each other.

"Just the other day, when Seungmin took you guys out." Minho said while wrapping his arm around Jisung.

"Wait, so he took me out because you were going out to buy these?" Jisung asked in surprise.

The tops and Seungmin all answered 'yeah' in sync. Felix, Jisung and Woojin looked at them all with a look of betrayal.

"You all knew and didn't tell me?" Felix asked while showing the group his puppy eyes.

Everybody nodded their heads making Felix whine.

"I didn't know either." Woojin said while patting Felix's back.

"Why?" Felix asked while looking at them all.

"You would've told Jisung." Chan answered as if it was totally natural.

Both Woojin and Felix scoffed and looked away while pouting. Neither tried arguing, because they both knew they would have ended up telling Jisung somehow.

Changbin was about to say something when he noticed what was happening behind the two sulking boys. He pointed towards the new couple while smiling softly.

Minho and Jisung were standing with their arms wrapped around each other, their lips moving softly and rhythmically together. Jisung held Minho's jaw softly with one hand while the other one rested over the elder's shoulders. Minho had both arms wrapped around Jisung's back, slowly drawing circles with his thumbs.

Their faces were relaxed, only their lips were moving. The way there was absolutely no space between the two showed everyone how much they loved each other.

Their lips slowly parted, making the soft and enjoyable sound of a kiss ecco through the silent air. Jisung immediately placed his head in the crook of Minho's neck, holding him tightly. His heart was beating rapidly against his chest as he held his boyfriend close. Minho peaked down at the others while holding his love closely in his arms. He had tears of happiness in his eyes and one of the widest smiles possible tugging on his lips.

Everybody melted at the sight. Minho turned to Jisung and left a soft peck onto his temple. He leaned into Jisung's ear and whispered in a shaky voice.

"I love you Jisungie."

Jisung smiled and turned to look at Minho, still having his head resting on the latter's shoulder.

"I love you too Minho." Jisung whispered back.

Minho tightened his grip on Jisung as a tear silently ran down his cheek. Jisung reached out and wiped away the tear before bringing Minho back into the tight hug.

The two hugged for a while before they parted and took a seat in front of the others. Jisung sat in between Minho's legs while leaning into his chest. Minho had both arms wrapped around the younger while he rested his head on the latter's shoulder.

The group enjoyed the rest of their date, just talking and messing around. Everyone was happy. It seemed like nothing could bring the mood down.