-46-

Jisung slid down the wall beside Minho's front door, not managing to process what happened just now. Was his relationship with Minho over? Already?

Silent tears started rolling down Jisung's cheeks. He didn't care to wipe them away. He deserved the hurting in his heart. Everything Minho had said was true. Jisung really was a terrible boyfriend and person.

Jisung clumsily fiddled with his phone until it was laying the right way in his hands. He turned it on, seeing a familiar yet unfamiliar picture displayed across the screen. This wasn't his phone.

It was Minho's phone.

Jisung considered just knocking on the door and giving Minho back his phone, but he figured the elder must be needing some time alone right now.

Jisung decided to call Chan from Minho's phone. Minho had given him a ride to his place, so he needed someone to come and take him home.

Jisung entered Minho's pin and waited for the phone to unlock. He was about to find Minho's contacts when he noticed that Minho's phone was displaying an app already. It looked like a kind of notes app. Jisung eyes read the content of the page he was on. His sobs grew louder and his tears flodded heavily down his cheeks.

Jisung read the rules Minho had set for himself while crying loudly

Jisung read the rules Minho had set for himself while crying loudly. The words were hard to see through the tears but Jisung didn't care. All he cared about was how he had messed up, bad.

Jisung scrolled down, seeing a list over Minho's past relationships. The list contained the names of his ex'es, what Minho had done wrong in their relationship and how Minho could avoid doing the same mistakes with Jisung.

Jisung couldn't help but notice how Minho had blamed all his failed relationships on himself. He felt like shit. Like he was some sort of trash someone had thrown away, because that's what he deserved. He never deserved Minho.

---

Inside the apartment Minho was busy staring down at Jisung's phone in his lap. He had calmed down from his sudden wave of anger, and finally started to understand what he had done. He had ruined another one of his relationships.

Minho started crying once he understood that he had basically just indirectly broken up with Jisung. It was all his fault. Why did he have to be so fucking emotionally unstable all the time? Why did he have to snap and yell at Jisung?

Jisung was literally the only light in his life. He was the one person who could make him feel good on a bad day. He was the only person who had ever cared so deeply about Minho, that he stayed over every single day of his low, just to make sure he was ok.

Minho started crying into his hands, not managing to keep it in anymore. He had ruined the best thing that had happened to him in years.