-45-

Jisung and Minho were laying on Minho's couch, cuddling as they watched a movie, not a Disney movie for once.

The two had spent their days together as always, both during Minho's latest low and high. His phases almost didn't matter anymore, because Jisung would always be with him whenever he went into them. He was there for him always, no matter what phase he was in, making him feel normal at all times.

The scenes in the movie started slowly getting more heated. Both Jisung and Minho looked away in embarrassment, not having expected the movie to contain any adult scenes.

"Um.... So how have you been?" Minho asked while looking away from the movie.

"Pretty good.... Normal..." Jisung answered, trying to block the sinful noises out of his head.

"How about you?" The younger asked, glancing towards Minho.

"Good." Minho awkwardly answered, hating that the scene didn't even seem to be close to finished.

The boys sat in an awkward silence for a while, both because of the movie and because of the fact that the scene reminded them both of Minho saying he didn't want to sleep with Jisung yet.

"Minho?" Jisung softly called, wanting to know if that was the case still, or if the elder mabye was ready for him now.

"Yeah?" Minho answered.

"Are you still not ready for me?" Jisung carefully asked, not to upset the boy.

The change of Jisung's voice didn't go unnoticed by Minho, but he didn't comment on it. He hated to be pitied but since it was Jisung he didn't feel like saying anything.

"I don't think I'm ready for it yet, Bubba. I'm sorry." Minho answered.

"Can I know why?" Jisung silently and carefully asked.

Minho cleared his throat, not really feeling like talking about it.

"I just... Don't think it's a good idea yet." The elder answered.

"Yeah, but why not? We've done other things and nothing bad happened. What could possibly go wrong only by us sleeping together?" Jisung asked, not meaning for it to come out as bratty as it did.

Minho looked at Jisung in shock, not understanding why his boyfriend couldn't just accept the fact that he wasn't ready to have sex with him yet.

"It's just different ok?" Minho coldly answered, getting a bit emotional.

"How can it possibly be different? You just stick it in my ass, and not my mouth." Jisung silently said, speaking to himself in annoyance.

Minho however, heard. He was not too fond over the way Jisung spoke to him like he had said something wrong.

"Hey, can you please just cut it out. I'm not going to fuck you anytime soon so just leave it." Minho said in an annoyed voice.

Jisung looked at Minho with raised eyebrows and a resting bitch face.

"You've literally let me jerk you off and suck you off, what could possibly be keeping you from wanting to fuck me as well?" Jisung asked in his own annoyed voice.

"Leave it, Jisung. I don't want to talk about it." Minho said, turning away from Jisung.

"Oh God, you're such a child Minho. Why can't you just man up and do it already? You literally fucked Felix after only 2 weeks. We've been together for much longer than that and you've barely touched me. Am I that fucking disgusting?" Jisung said, getting angry by Minho's behavior.

"Jisung I said to just fucking leave it, what don't you understand? I'm not going to fuck you so just shut up already." Minho said back in a raised voice.

Jisung scoffed and turned away.

"If you find me that disgusting, why did you even get together with me? Why don't you just break up with me already? You won't touch me or even look at me anymore, I don't see why you can't just be fucking honest for once." Jisung said in a raised angry voice.

Minho snapped his head towards Jisung not believing what he had just said.

"Are you fucking serious Jisung. You really think I'm not attracted to you after everything we've been through?" Minho asked angrily.

Jisung just looked away and shrugged with an upset expression.

"Fucking hell Jisung, I'm not going to sleep with you because you're gonna leave me afterwards. Everyone else did, so you're going to do it too. I don't want to fucking lose you, so I'm not going to sleep with you. There. You happy?" Minho said while standing up and walking away.

Jisung was left dumbfolded and feeling guilty for snapping at Minho over such a petty reason as being horny.

The younger followed Minho into the kitchen, silently arguing with himself about how to apologize.

"I'm sorry Minho. I didn't know. I promise I won't leave you, ever." Jisung softly said while grabbing Minho's hand.

Minho pulled away from Jisung and stepped away from him with an angry expression on his face. If it wasn't for the situation they were in, Jisung would be drooling over how hot Minho looked.

"Don't fucking do that Jisung. Don't talk to me like I'm some dying kid. Don't pity me just because I'm sick. I don't need your fucking pity. You can't just yell at me without knowing the reason for my actions, and then expect everything to go back to normal after you apologize. That's not how things work.

You have no idea how much I've been hurting in the past because of my sexlife. I've only ever slept with people I loved and trusted, but still they always dumped me within the next days, no matter how much I supposedly ment to them.

Don't act like you're going to be any different, because I know that you are just like them. You conceal your real feelings because you think I want to see the fake you and not the real you. You always pity me and act like I'm some disabled person only because of my disorder. I'm so done with it all. You can just fucking leave!" Minho snapped.

Minho was breathing heavily while blinking away his tears as he watched Jisung's hurt and sad expression.

Jisung didn't know how to react. He didn't know if Minho had just broken up with him or if he just needed some time alone.

"I TOLD YOU TO FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE." Minho yelled and pushed Jisung out of the kitchen.

Minho pushed Jisung backwards towards the front door of the apartment. He grabbed Jisung's wallet, phone and keys from the table and shoved it all into Jisung's chest before slamming the door shut in Jisung's face.

Jisung caught the items out of reflex, but was left in shock from what Minho had done just now. Jisung had really screwed it up this time.