-25-

Minho stood in front of the mirror, running his hands through his newly dyed hair

Minho stood in front of the mirror, running his hands through his newly dyed hair. Jisung had done a pretty good job with his hair.

The younger was currently cooking for them both in the kitchen, of course after having emptied the bathroom of every sharp object. He knew that whenever someone with bipolar disorder was in their bad space, they'd get sudden waves of mood changes where they got a sudden urge to hurt themselves.
[A/N: I know literally nothing about this disorder so just bare with my fantasies]

Minho hummed to himself while watching his reflection in the bathroom mirror. He could feel himself going out of his bad space, meaning that he'd be in his good space for about 2-4 weeks before the bad space returned.

"Bubs. Come eat, foods ready." Minho heard Jisung yell from the kitchen.

The brunette skipped out of the bathroom with a soft smile on his face. Jisung mirrored his happy expression once he saw Minho. He looked really good with brown hair and a genuine smile on his face.

Jisung watched as Minho sat down and took a bite of the food Jisung had prepared. The elder hummed in content while shaking his upper body happily because of the delicate taste of the meal.

Jisung laughed and ruffled Minho's hair, before leaving a kiss on his temple and walking around the table to take a seat as well. Jisung started eating his own food while looking at Minho happily chewing.

The two ate in silence, sharing loving gazes from time to time. Jisung was happy to see that Minho had been in a good mood for most of the day.

"How are you feeling?" Jisung asked while putting down his utensils.

"Better. I think I'm going out of my low phase." Minho said after swollowing the food in his mouth.

Jisung reached out and grabbed one of Minho's hands in his own while looking at the older with a soft smile.

"That's great Minho. I'm really proud of you." Jisung said while rubbing Minho's knuckles with his thumb.

Minho smiled shyly while looking down to conceal his rosy cheeks. Jisung giggled while picking his utensils back up, eating with one hand since the other one held onto Minho's hand still.

Minho continued eating as well while feeling Jisung rub his knuckles. The two finished their meal and decided to move over to the couch. Minho fetched a few packs of snacks from the cabinet before joining Jisung on the couch.

Minho was happy to see Jisung eating the snacks. The younger wasn't starving himself any longer, making Minho happy.

Minho kissed the top of Jisung's head before snuggling into his body again. Jisung would feed Minho small bites of chocolate or candy from time to time while the elder was busy massaging Jisung's back and thighs.

As time went by, the silence of the apartment was killed by the front door opening abruptly. Felix and Seungmin skipped inside with wide smiles on their faces. Changbin and Hyunjin stumbled their way into the apartment a moment later, carrying about a thousand shopping bags each.

"Hey guys." Minho greeted with a smile.

"I see someone is feeling better. That's great hyung." Felix said while taking 2 bags from Changbin's hands.

Minho nodded his head while watching the group in amusement.

"Did you enjoy your day out?" Minho asked with a hint of fakeness in his voice.

The two youngest nodded their heads happily while their boyfriends shook their heads violently.

Minho smiled at the sight, loving how excited Felix and Seungmin looked after having spent the day out. He only wished he hadn't been left out.

"Bubs, don't pout. I'm sorry I didn't let you go out but I had no way of knowing you'd be going out of your low phase today." Jisung said while caressing Minho's cheek.

Minho hadn't even noticed that his smile had been replaced with a sad pout.

"It's ok. I'm not mad." Minho said while turning to Jisung.

Their faces were only inches apart, making both boys giggle. Minho left a small kiss on Jisung's cheek before turning to the others again.

Changbin was watching them with furrowed eyebrows while Felix, Hyunjin and Seungmin smiled widely at their interaction.

"Why don't you guys get together already? You're literally a couple already." Felix insisted.

The two smiled shyly while looking at their friends.

"Not yet. We have to wait a bit more." Minho answered while looking into Felix's eyes.

The younger understood why Minho wanted to wait. He smiled softly while nodding his head in approval. He was proud of the amount of progress Minoh had had since their relationship. He was so much more caring and considerate and genuine in his actions towards Jisung than he had been with anyone else.

"There's a bit of leftovers in the fridge if you're hungry." Jisung said, getting jealous by the soft look and smile Minho and Felix shared.

The 4 made their way into the kitchen to eat. Jisung could see that Changbin had noticed Minho and Felix's exchange of look as well, because he immediately wrapped his arms around the younger once they had started walking.

Jisung and Minho were left alone on the couch, listening to the faint sounds of their friends messing around in the kitchen while eating. Jisung moved some of the hair out of Minho's forehead, before placing a soft kiss onto the area he had uncovered.

Minho smiled while turning to look at Jisung. The younger smiled back. He moved his hand from Minho's forehead and down to his cheek, cupping it. Jisung leaned in and placed his lips onto the corner of Minho's mouth. The elder smiled at the contact, making Jisung's lips touch Minho's. Neither of them minded at all. They were both waiting patiently for the perfect moment to share their first real kiss.

Jisung moved his lips away from Minho's skin, only to come in contact with the skin on Minho's temple a moment later. Minho stayed still and let Jisung kiss his face while he closed his eyes and took it all in.

Their cute moment was rudely interrupted by Seungmin's body hitting the couch next to them. Jisung pulled his face away from Minho's to look at Seungmin.

The younger was looking at the two with a smirk on his face before he turned over towards the TV, looking through the channels. The 3 were joined by Felix, Changbin and Hyunjin after a moment. The 3 couples spent their night watching TV while cuddling their loved ones.