-57-

2 months later Jisung, Minho Chan and Woojin were officially settled into their new apartment, which previously had been 3racha's. Since their living situations were switching up, the other couples had decided to move in together in danceracha's old apartment, selling Seungmin's place for some extra money.

Woojin had kept his old apartment, after getting a call saying that his cousin was moving to Seoul with his new wife, and was looking for a place. Woojin planned on offering the two an apartment since finding an available apartment was close to impossible.

"Chan, where's the coffee again?" Minho yelled out through the apartment, salmontaniously searching the kitchen.

"Second drawer beside the fridge!" Chan yelled back from his and Woojin's shared room.

"Thanks!" Minho yelled back, pulling out the coffee beans from the drawer.

He put some onto their coffee mashine and started it up. Meanwhile Jisung was running around, doing the small final touches around the apartment.

Why did they do this you may ask.

The answer was that Minho's family was coming over today, to inspect the apartment and to approve of his new life.

Minho had been stressing about their visit all week, almost causing him to slip into his low a couple of times. Luckily he was in the clear of his low now, with very small possibilities of going into it.

The doorbell rung through the apartment, making Minho scream from the sudden sound. Jisung chuckled and went to see if Minho died.

Together the two walked up to the door, letting Minho's parents and Nana enter.

"Minho! How have you been sweetie?" Minho's mother asked, giving Minho a long hug.

"I've been good. How about you?" Minho asked in return as they parted.

"Great. How was your last low? Did anything happen?" Mrs. Lee asked, fixing up Minho's hair.

"Nothing special really happened. Jisungie and I spent most of the time at home." Minho said with a smile.

"Jisung, it's lovely to see you again. Oh how handsome you are." Nana said, pinching Jisung's cheek.

Jisung could only force out a laugh at this, feeling his ears redden.

"Thank you Nana. It's great to see you again too." Jisung answered.

Mr. Lee quickly hugged Minho and shook Jisung's hand as he followed the two ladies into the apartment.

"This place looks great. Can we see your room?" Mrs. Lee asked, smiling softly.

"Of course. It's right down this hallway and to the left." Minho said, pointing towards their room.

Jisung and Minho followed behind the grown ups, holding onto each other comfortably.

The group entered Jisung and Minho's room. Based on their reaction, Minho guessed they liked how it looked, even though it was a normal medium sized room, with a king sized bed, a closet and a desk.

"Are Chan and Woojin here? I would love to say hello to them as well." Nana said, looking at the two young lovers.

"Yeah, they're just across the hall." Jisung said, pointing towards Chan and Woojin's door.

Nana led the way, going out of Minho and Jisung's room and into Chan and Woojin's.

As they opened the door, they spotted the two working together on their bed.

Chan lay facing upwards, his earpods in and his newest demo track blasting at full volume, while Woojin lay beside him, facing down. The elder had an arm resting over Chan's stomach as his eyes were fixated on one of his thick medicinal books.

Chan's head was rested up against Woojin's shoulder, his eyes shut comfortably to focus on the song.

Woojin was reading while taking notes with his free hand. The student wore a pair of circular glasses that fit his domestic yet beautiful self perfectly.

"Woojin-ah, Chan-ah. Its great to see you both again." Nana said, walking towards the two.

Woojin turned towards the door once he heard voices, making Chan open his eyes and quickly pull out his earpods once he noticed their visitors as well.

"Oh, hello. It's nice to see you all again." Chan said, sitting up in bed.

Woojin sat up as well, snaking his arm around Chan's waist. Chan leaned into his touch, placing his hand on Woojin's lower thigh.

"How have you been? It's been a while since we last saw you two." Mrs. Lee asked, smiling widely at the two.

"We've been great." Chan answered with a smile.

"And how is living with Minho and Jisung? I hope that Minho's lows aren't too much for you to handle." Mr. Lee asked.

"Oh, no it's nothing. Jisung takes care of Minho, so it hasn't been stressful at all." Woojin answered, smiling politely.

The group spoke with Chan and Woojin a bit more, until they decided to let the two get back to work. Minho and Jisung followed them into the main room of their apartment, their hands tightly intertwined as they walked.

"You guys go take a seat, and we'll bring out the coffee." Jisung said, pulling Minho towards the kitchen.

Once they entered the kitchen Minho got the cups out of the cabinet and poured coffee into them. Meanwhile Jisung fixed himself something else to drink since he couldn't drink coffee.

"Finished, babe?" Minho asked, softly placing his hands onto Jisung's hips, and pressing his body up against Jisung's from behind.

Jisung let out a soft, almost inaudible moan. The younger turned around in Minho's arms, meeting the lustful eyes of his boyfriend.

"Minho, your parents are here. And your grandma." Jisung said, pushing Minho away.

Minho only chuckled at this and grabbed Jisung's hips once again, bringing him closer.

"I don't care." Minho seductively whispered into Jisung's ear, before taking it into his mouth.

Minho ran his tongue all over Jisung's ear, and sucked on the lobe until it was red and swollen. Jisung was too busy squeezing Minho's biceps, trying to keep his moans in - to notice the people entering the kitchen.

Minho's mouth moved down to Jisung's jaw and neck, kissing it deeply.

"Oh God. Jisung what is this?" A startled voice yelled out, making the two part in a rush.

Jisung immediately covered up the side of his head Minho's had been abusing a second ago, fearing that the elder had left marks behind.

"M-mom?" Jisung breathed out, his eyes wide open in panic.