-58-

A knock on the door interrupted Minho's relatives from their conversation.

"I'll get it." Nana said, standing up.

Nana opened the door, seeing a middle aged woman standing on the other side of it.

"Hello, may I help you?" Nana politely asked.

"Oh, excuse me. I thought this was my son's apartment. I must have mixed up the numbers, I'm sorry." The lady said, turning to walk away.

"Oh, no this is not my apartment, I'm just here on a visit. What is your son's name, if I may ask?" Nana asked.

The woman turned back around.

"Han Jisung." The woman answered with hopeful eyes.

"Oh, Jisung is your son? This is his apartment so you are not mistaken, Mrs. Han. Please, come inside. Make yourself comfortable." Nana said, stepping aside.

"Oh, thank you very much." Mrs. Han said, stepping in past Nana.

Mrs. Han removed her shoes and coat, and followed Nana into the main room to where Mrs. And Mr. Lee was seated.

"Oh hello." Mrs. Lee said, standing up.

"Good afternoon. I assume you too are here on a visit?" Mrs. Han said, offering Mrs. Lee her hand.

The two shook hands as Mrs. Lee answered.

"Yes, I'm here visiting my son, Minho."

"Minho? I didn't know Jisung had gotten more roommates." Mrs. Han said, shaking Mr. Lee's offered hand.

"It happened just recently. Jisung and Minho moved in with two of their other friends." Mrs. Lee explained.

"Oh. Well thank you for informing me. Do you happen to know where my Jisung is? I would love to say hello to him." Mrs. Han asked.

"Yes, they're in the kitchen. I will show you to them." Nana said, gesturing for Mrs. Han to follow her.

Nana led Mrs. Han into the kitchen, with Mr. and Mrs. Lee following behind them.

As they reached the kitchen, Mrs. Han's jaw dropped as she saw a stranger sucking on her son's neck. Not only was the boy a stranger, but he was a boy.

"Oh God. Jisung what is this!" Mrs. Han yelled out, startled at the sight.

Jisung and the boy jumped off each other. Mrs. Han looked at her son, seeing his panicked and wide eyes.

"M-mom?"

---

"What are you doing here, mom?" Jisung asked, his voice trembling.

"I came to see my son. You haven't called me or answered my calls and texts for months now. Is this the reason why? Is he the reason why you've been ignoring me?" Mrs. Han asked, looking at Jisung with piercing eyes.

"M-mom I can explain. I-I've been busy with work a-and school and-"

"Don't lie to me boy. Is he the reason why you haven't spoken to me in so long?"

"Y-yes." Jisung answered, looking down.

"Are you together with him?" Mrs. Lee asked, making Jisung close his eyes to keep the tears in.