-43-

Jisung and Minho were currently laying in Jisung's bed, reading Donald Duck comics together. Jisung was laying on top of Minho's back with his head on the elders shoulder, as the elder held the comic for them both to read.

Jisung slowly got tired of reading and awerted his eyes to Minho's ethereal features instead. Minho kept his eyes on the pages, not noticing how Jisung was staring holes through his side profile with a wide smile on his face.

Jisung moved one of his hands away from around Minho's neck and snaked it under the elder's shirt. Jisung softly caressed Minho's bare back, making the elder hum in approval as he closed the comic book and put it away.

Minho layed down and rested his head on his arms while feeling Jisung's hand on his skin, and Jisung's weight on his body. It felt good. Really good. Jisung's innocent touch made him crave more. He wanted to feel more of Jisung, wanting to find out if every part of him was this soft and pleasurable.

"Hyung?" Jisung breathlessly hummed into Minho's ear, sounding a bit tired.

"Yeah baby?" Minho answered while turning his head to look at Jisung.

"You know the talk we had the other day?" Jisung asked, looking at the skin he had revealed by pulling up Minho's shirt a bit.

Minho hummed as a yes and closed his eyes again.

"You wanna do something?" Minho asked while enjoying Jisung's cold touch.

Jisung smiled shyly and hummed yes. Minho rolled over, making Jisung fall off him and land next to him. The two looked into each other's eyes.

"What do you want to do, baby?" Minho asked while placing his hand on Jisung's waist.

Jisung looked away with a deeply reddened face.

"You can tell me." Minho reassuringly said, massaging Jisung's side.

"It's embarrassing to say it out loud." Jisung whined.

Minho chuckled and placed a short kiss onto Jisung's nose.

"Then why don't you show me?" Minho said in a seductive voice.

Jisung nodded his head shyly and pulled Minho to hover over his body. The elder waited for Jisung to show him what to do.

Jisung brought their lips together and started kissing Minho softly. The elder kissed back, loving the taste of Jisung's tongue once he entered his mouth.

Jisung slowly grabbed one of Minho's hands and started guiding it towards his private area. His other hand held Minho's neck as they kissed sloppily. Jisung placed Minho's hand flat on his stomach, and started to push it down.

Jisung slid Minho's hand down his body, helping it sneak under his pants and undergarments. Once Minho's hand made contact with Jisung's private area, he immediately started stroking the younger's member.

Jisung carefully guided Minho's hand through the stroks while spreading his legs to give the elder's hand better access. Jisung moaned softly into Minho's mouth while kissing him.

Minho cupped Jisung's length while stroking him, and gave Jisung Jr a light squeeze. Jisung moaned louder while shivering. Jisung was growing bigger and bigger under Minho's touch, making Minho want to feel Jisung touch him as well.

Minho pulled both his and Jisung's hands out of Jisung's pants, making Jisung pull his lips away from Minho in a hurry, wondering if the elder was uncomfortable. Minho smiled reassuringly and kissed Jisung again.

Minho placed Jisung's hand by the edge of his own pants, making Jisung's heart stop acing in guilt and fear. Jisung quickly brought his hand to touch Minho, satisfying the elder.