-31-

It had been about a week since Woojin and Chan started hanging out with everyone else again. The unfortunate events going down between them, Minho, Felix, Changbin and Hyunjin were basically forgotten. No one cared to bring it up knowing how much the topic hurt all of them.

Minho was in his high phase, meaning that he was back to his flirty, joking and bubbly self. He wasn't in danger of going back into his low phase at the moment either since it had been more than 2 days since he got out of it and he still had an average of 2 weeks left before he was going back into his low phase.

Minho had educated Jisung a bit about his phases, helping the younger with understanding how the disorder worked for him. Minho would spend an average of 4 days in his low phase, followed by 3 weeks in his high phase. However, within the first 2 days before and after his low phase he was pretty unstable and could easily go into his low phase even though he was supposed to be in his high phase.

Chan and Woojin had officially gotten together after a very romantic proposal from Chan. (Not a marriage proposal, but a boyfriend proposal.)

Changbin and Felix were doing good as always, and so were Seungmin and Hyunjin. Seungmin got over his anger towards Hyunjin's stupid actions relatively quickly, and the two were now doing as great as always.

As for Minho and Jisung, Jisung was still waiting for Minho to get ready to officially start their relationship. They had an unspoken agreement to not kiss properly on the lips until they were officially together. However, this didn't stop then from practically making out with each other's cheeks from time to time.

Felix's 7 deciples

Meanhoe
Ok so I was thinking how we should all go out on a group date
It'd be so cute
We could go shopping since I couldn't join you last time, no hard feels
And then go out for lunch/dinner
And then mabye a walk on the beach or something

Jisquirrel
1. I love your date idea
2. LET IT GO DUDE. It happened once and I already said I'm sorry

Meanhoe
Sure

Jisquirrel
I'm seriously sorry Bubs
But you know why I didn't let you go

Meanhoe
Still
I told you I was fine and you didn't let me go
That shit hurt bro

Jisquirrel
Lee Minho how dare you 'bro' me, I'm your unofficial boyfriend for God's sakes

Meanhoe
Unofficial indeed bubba

Jisquirrel
Hmpf

Memelix
One, stop fighting about the shopping thing
It's literally been weeks
Two, I love your idea Minho and I'm 110% down

Spawnofsatan
We're joining as well

Papachan
Sounds like fun

Mommawoojin
That's so cute Minho

Trashbinnie
Yeah, didn't know you had it in ya big guy

Meanhoe
Great
Hyunjin?

Spawnofsatan
'Tell them im coming and get you butt over here and cuddle me before I wreck it'
-Hyunjin

Meanhoe
Ok?
Anygays
When are y'all free?

Memelix
Pretty much all the time
None of us has got a life

Mommawoojin
Hey!

Papachan
Woojin, you've literally spent 5 days at our place, whining about how your apartment is boring

Mommawoojin
Ok point taken
Carry on

Meanhoe
So, shall I just make a decision and say next Saturday?
We can all meet outside of the mall at 4pm?

Memelix
Sounds good my dear ex lover

Trashbinnie
1. Don't ever say that again
2. Fine by me

Spawnofsatan
'Yeah that works for me, now put your phone down and cuddle me for God's sakes'
-Hyunjin

Papachan
Fine by me

Mommawoojin
I'm in

Meanhoe
Great
Bubba?

Memelix
He's throwing a tantrum over the fact that you made sure it was very clear you aren't together yet

Meanhoe
When did I do that?

Memelix
'When I called him my unofficial boyfriend and he replied 'unofficial indeed'. It's like he doesn't even want me anymore'
-A very pouty Jisung

Meanhoe
Tell him to check his phone
Im dm'ing for the sake of your sanity
This is about to get cheesy

Jisquirrel

Meanhoe
Bubba, listen very carefully to what I'm about to say
I'm very sorry that I said those words, but I just need a bit more time before I can officially make you mine. I promise that I haven't lost my interest in you or fallen out of love with you. If anything I just keep falling deeper and deeper into you with every second that passes. I told you the first day that we met that I had fallen in love with you, and that hasn't changed one bit. You're my soulmate. You're my everything baby. But that's also why I have to wait a bit before getting together with you officially. I can't even imagine how much it'll hurt us both if we end up rushing into a relationship and it doesn't work out. I'm sorry that I'm making you wait but I truly think it's for the best. Just remember that I love you and nothing can change that. I'll make you mine soon.

Jisquirrel
You're being cheesy again hyung

Meanhoe
Was it too much?

Jisquirrel
It was absolutely perfect. I love you too hyung. More than you can even imagine. I'll wait for as long as you need me to.

Meanhoe
Theres the Bubba I know

Jisquirrel
:))
Wanna cuddle~¿

Meanhoe
You're adorable
I'll be over in 10

Jisquirrel
I'll see you then bubs