HB! [6]

N A Y E O N

"You are going to invite Jeongyeon for dinner later. I want you to go to her office and personally tell her." I was on my way out of our house when I heard my dad speak. He was in the living room, busy reading a newspaper with a coffee in his left hand.

I rolled my eyes and stomped my way towards him. I didn't want to start my day dealing with this shit but I guess I don't have any choice.

"Dad, how many times should I tell you that I don't want to marry that girl! I'd rather die than do what you want me to do!" I said, trying to stop my temper so I could convince him.

He looked up at me with a blank expression in his eyes as he brought down the newspaper on the coffee table.

"If you don't want to marry her then abort the baby" he said coldly.

"What?!" I blurted out in shock. I couldn't believe I was hearing it with my ears and what was worse was that it came from my very own father's mouth.

"I said kill the baby, Nayeon. Do you think I'll let you slide and turn blind on this matter? You're putting my company at risk here just because of your idiocy." he repeated. My mind went blank. He sounded cruel as he spoke. Yes, I got pregnant accidentally but killing this thing inside my belly never crossed my mind.

"Are you crazy?!" I yelled at him, finally letting the emotions I had been holding back but as if he didn't hear me, he spoke again.

"Then decide. Marry Yoo Jeongyeon or do abortion." he said it like it was not a big deal. Like it was nothing. I clenched my jaw, and gritted my teeth. My hands formed into fists and tears edged in my eyes as I turned around and walked out of the house. I don't think I could endure being in the same place with him.

________

'Is that the CEO's daughter?'

'yeah she's so pretty like her mom'

'they say she's a brat'

'heard that she cares for partying, perfectly my ideal type'

Those were some of the comments I heard as I sashayed my way toward that jerk's office. I could see everyone's head turning towards me and it only made me smirked.

That's right. Drool, bitches.

The elevator's door was about to close when a hand prevented it from doing so. A woman went in and pressed some buttons before turning to my direction. She squinted her eyes at me.

"New here?" she asked.

"Pardon?" I blurted out because I couldn't believe what I was hearing from this lady.

"Uhm.. sorry" she said, ears turning red.

Oh, now you realize who you are talking to. Took you long enough, stupid.

I rolled my eyes and just crossed my arms, not wanting to hear any more shits from the person beside me.

"I think I see you somewhere, what department are you in?" she asked again which just made my jaw drop.

Seriously? She doesn't know me? This bitch–

The elevator opened, preventing me from doing my initial reaction which was to slap the shit out of this girl.

Hmm, guess luck is on this bitch's side.

I stepped out of the elevator as quickly as I could but then, she also stepped out of the lift.