HB! [18]

NAYEON

As we landed at Incheon airport, a black van fetched and take us to our house.

My father greeted me with a hug that warmed my heart. We went in together while Jeongyeon followed us behind.

"How's your honeymoon?" Dad asked me.

"It's fine" I said blankly going straight to my room.

I sat on my bed observing my room.

Wait, where are my things?

I was about to yell when I saw my dad and Jeongyeon seriously talking. I walked down the stairs soundless and peeked at them.

"then we went hiking at our last day" Jeongyeon stated.

"really? For sure that kid enjoy so much" my dad said chuckling.

"Yes she did. At first, I didn't agree at the idea of hiking since she's pregnant but she really want to do it" Jeongyeon explained.

"She really do love adventures, it's such a shame that the reason why she didn't experience much of it was because of me."

Jeongyeon hugged my dad. I cleared my throat before showing up to them.
"My princess, what do you need?" dad asked. I miss him calling me that but I hide my emotions.

"Where are my stuffs?" I asked.

"Uh, we already transfer it to your own house together with Jeongyeon's personal stuffs" dad revealed.

"What?!"

"We already talked about this right?" dad said.

"No, I'm not moving in with her!" I yelled before storming in my room.

I looked through my wardrobes and shelves but it's all empty.

No, I will not going to move in with that girl

__________

JEONGYEON

"Congratulations, Ms. Yoo!" random people greeted me as I head to my office.

"Welcome back Ms. Yoo!" Momo greeted me while smiling widely.

Cute as always.

"Ms. Yoo if you wouldn't mind, can I ask you something not really work related?" Momo stood beside me.

"What is it?" I said while looking through the papers on my table.

"How's your honeymoon with your wife?" she asked. I faced her creasing my forehead.

She's just patiently waiting for my answer with the wide smile that didn't leave her face since I arrived.

"It's a wonderful night Momoring" I replied before going back on the papers.

"you make a baby?" she asked again.