HB! [5]

J E O N G Y E O N

Time flew fast and everything was fixed in just a blink. Today was the day to meet Dr. Bunny's daughter. I'm scrolling through my tab while waiting for the lady that was now thirty minutes late.

In almost two decades of companionship between me and Dr. Bunny, I never had a chance to befriend his daughter. Sure, I saw her in some of the events Dr. Bunny arranged but she was always the first one to leave the venue and I even saw her ditched some. I seldom visit his home and when I do, she was never there. Whenever I tried asking him anything about her daughter, he always changed the topic so I don't have that much information about this lady but as far as I know, she was never at home, living the life of the party lady and a big brat.

Just by thinking of it, I could already feel the burden that will soon be given to me and I felt that I kinda wanted to back out now. 

As I continued scrolling, I got startled when a luxurious-looking pouch bag was thrown into my table with a strong force.

I looked up and saw a lady wearing some gucci shit eyeglasses with her crossed arms.

"So, you are Yoo Jeongyeon?" she spoke with such a sassy tone.

"Yes" I answered shortly before I motioned her to sit on the chair in front of me.

"No need, I'm going now." she said before turning her back on me.

"What?? Where do you think you're going? We need to talk and– Hey! You left your bag!" I exclaimed. Gladly we were in a VIP room of some exclusive restaurant.

"Listen dyke, I'm going to make this quick since talking to you is not worth my time. I don't want to be anywhere near you or your vicinity. I don't want to have anything to do with you and that shit you're holding is not my bag, it's yours now. There's money inside and I guess that's enough for you to decline this shitty proposal and die" she said before walking out, completely leaving me there, surprised at how her cute mouth could spit such disrespect towards me.

Relaxing my jaw that I had been clenching since a while ago for the sake of not punching her face, I opened the pouch and saw different types of cards all from her and a thick set of cash. She really thought I could be bought by this. The audacity of this bitch. 

She really despised it as much as I did and I was not even surprised at all. The feeling was mutual but we were definitely different. A ringtone got my attention and checked where it came from only to find a phone laying on the ground. It made me smirk.

____________

N A Y E O N

I stride my way out of the place where she was because it was fucking suffocating in there. I couldn't believe my dad just wanted me to be with that girl. Of all the people, to that person I loathe the most.

I rummaged through my bag and searched for my phone only to find nothing. A lightning bolt struck in my mind.

Fuck.

Quickly, I went back inside and went straight ahead to the VIP room. As I entered, I saw her in the same position as when I first entered here. 

Scrolling through her tab. Is she that busy?

I approached her with my arms crossed waiting for her to look up again but she didn't. I gritted my teeth before slamming my hand on the table to get her attention and that was the time she looked at me.

"Did you see my phone here?" I asked.

"No." she plainly said before looking at her tab again.

"I know you see it! Give it back to me you jerk!" I shouted.

"Shouting is rude, young lady." She replied that made my blood boil even more.

"Not if the person you are talking with has a hearing problem." I rebutted. "Give it back to me or I swear to everyone here…"  I saw her sigh before closing her device. 

"So what if I saw your phone? You dropped it, I saw it, and now it's mine" she said, smirking. That made my eyebrow raise.

"Excuse me?!" 

"You're now excused" 

"You're out of your mind!" I shouted but she didn't even give a damn care.

I bit my lips. "You're a jerk, you're a bastard! Like my dad! Go die both of you! I hate you" I shouted as I started to get teary. I walked away leaving that dumb bitch inside. I entered my car and drove away to my apartment.

I hate her! Just by seeing her made me mad as hell. I couldn't believe she was that kid whom my dad spends more time with than me. What made her even better? Well, I guess because he could see himself from her. They were alike. Arrogant and evil bastards. 

F L A S H B A C K

Ditching my father's event, I went straight to the club with my friends. Another day of escaping reality. Escaping the fact that I lost my mother and I had a fucking invisible father. After drinking a lot, I went to the dance floor. Tonight I will forget the world. Don't wanna care about anything. All that matters was that it made me happy even in the shortest time.

I felt hands crawling on my hips as someone pulled me closer to them. Too intoxicated to have any coherent thought, I grind to whoever it was, dancing like I never danced before. A whisper made me shiver and the next thing I knew was I found myself being fucked by someone I didn't even know. I liked it, I liked how the pleasure roamed around my whole system. I loved how it blurs down the line of reality, how it numbed all the pain. Didn't even think about the consequences. I just let myself drown in it.

______________

"Why did you call me here?" I asked my dad without sparing any glance at him, focusing on my phone.

"Look at me when I am speaking to you, Im Nayeon." It got my attention and I looked at him. He stared with his mad eyes at me. He threw down a set of pregnancy tests in front of me. My eyes widened. 

"W-Where did you get that?.." I stuttered, nervousness creeping down my spine

"Don't act like you don't know it!" He yelled. Anger was written on his face.

"Who is it?!" He asked but I couldn't answer. Because the worst here was I didn't even know who.

"Are you a mute?! Answer me!" He shouted again but I was frozen on my spot.

He sighed, giving up. He went back to his table and started throwing things everywhere. I flinched and didn't notice my tears were flowing down my cheeks already. It was frightening to see him raging like this. As if he was not even the calm and collected dad I knew.

When all was thrown already, he looked at me and there I saw his eyes, already red but it was not because he was getting possessed or something but because he was crying.

"Get out.." he said. My heart broke as I heard his voice crack.

"I said get out!" He punched his table that scared me and made me get out of the room swiftly. I ran to my room bawling my eyes out.

"Now, what have I done?"

E N D  O F  F L A S H B A C K