HB! [32]

THIRD PERSON

"Wooooah" Momo exclaimed amazed by the view on the balcony of their room.

It's already past midnight when they arrived at the hotel where they will be staying for 3 days.

Dahyun chuckled at the girl's reaction and joined her at the balcony leaning at the concrete railings.

"The view is so great" Dahyun uttered admiring the whole place.

"Yes, and look at the stars twinkling above us" Momo added looking up the beautiful night sky.

Dahyun turns her attention to the stars brightly shining above them. Then she heard Momo humming 'twinkle twinkle little star' with her gaze glued to the sky.

She let out a chuckle for the girl's childish act.

"Momoring, we should head in and rest. The meeting will be on 8:00 am tomorrow and the meeting place is a little bit far from here. Estimated time will be 30 minutes ride if there's no traffic" Dahyun informed the older.

Momo nodded. They prepared their things for the meeting first so there will be no hussle for tomorrow before going to bed.

_____________

"You're so great Momo!" Dahyun applauded Momo as they finished the meeting.

"Was I?" Momo asked and the pale girl nodded with her two thumbs up.

"I told you, you can do it" Dahyun playfully bump Momo on her sides.

"Well if you're not here, I don't think I will do well" Momo scratched the back of her head while blushing.

"Thank you Dahyunie" she said snaking her arms around Dahyun's shoulder.

"And because of your success, we will going to celebrate!!!" Dahyun held Momo's hand and pulled her to some big restaurant.

They ordered plenty of foods leaving the table fully occupied with different dishes. They chatted happily while devouring the treats for their success.

"I'm.. So.. Full!" Momo moaned out as she lean on the chair finishing her dessert.

"You ate really well" Dahyun chuckled sipping on her cola.

"Well, I overworked my precious brain and in exchange I need to eat a lot" the two laughed and talk for a bit before deciding to go back on their hotel.

"what's your plan for the next 2 days?" Dahyun asked the girl.

"Maybe stay here and rest?"

"That's pretty boring. Hmm.. How about we visit some spots and buy some souvenirs?" she suggested while she was working on the report she's making.

"Sounds great!" Momo said before jumping on the bed.

"Their bed is so fluffy, I wanna stay here forever" the racoon said brushing her body on the soft mattress.

"let's sleep Dahyunie" Momo whined like a kid but Dahyun just giggled.

"I'm finishing my reports so we can worry about nothing tomorrow and the next day." Dahyun explained but the latter didn't replied.

She took a glance on the girl and she was fast asleep laying on her front.

She smiled before resuming her task. After an hour, she emailed it to Jeongyeon and decided to sleep beside Momo hugging her lightly.