HB! [39]

THIRD PERSON

"Hey Mina" Jeongyeon felt distinct. She was now entering a different house and calling a different name.

Mina greeted her with a sad smile. She knew neither Mina nor her wanted this but things had to happen.

"I brought foods for you" Jeongyeon forced a smile as they went to the kitchen.

"Thanks for all of this Jeongyeon" Mina then ate the food Jeongyeon brought.

They ate silently letting the presence of sorrow surrounds them.

Mina didn't realize that she was already crying.

Jeongyeon glanced at the girl when she heard a sob. She immediately pulled the girl in to a hug.

"Sorry Jeongyeon you have to go through this because of me" Mina said.

"How many times do I have to tell you that it's not your fault" Jeongyeon stated comforting the younger.

"Chaeyoung.. I wonder if she was okay" Mina cried.

"I'll find a way to talk to her Mina, just wait. Don't stress yourself, it's bad for our baby." Jeongyeon said making Mina cry more.

"Jeongyeon... Please help me" Mina mumbled.

Jeongyeon slided her hand up and down on Mina's back trying to soothe her.

The girl cried her broken heart out until she fell asleep on Jeongyeon's arms.

She lifted her and carried her towards the room. The room where it happened. The bed where she woke up that day. She hated it but the fate had it on its hand.

She laid the girl on the bed then settled herself beside the sleeping girl.

Fixing Mina's hair behind her ears, she observed the girl's face.

She sighed. It's her fault. It's all her damn fault. She ruined not only the thing between her and Nayeon but also the relationship of Chaeyoung and Mina.

She took her phone and dialed Chaeyoung but it was out of coverage.

Where did that girl go?

__________

"Im Nayeon" her dad called her name but she left their house without turning her back.

Mr. Im sighed and looked at the baby who was sleeping peacefully on the crib.

She tried hearing the both sides and tried convincing Nayeon to hear Jeongyeon out but she always refused it.

Nayeon ran through the lonely dark road with tears streaming down her cheeks. It's not easy for her. It will never be.

She loves Jeongyeon so much it hurts her the moment she chose to walk out the door and leave.

She wanted to go back and see her wife again. Hug her, kiss her and do the things she loves to do with her but she just can't.

Because of the tears that blurred her vision and also the darkness of the night, she didn't see someone was walking opposite to where she was going causing her to bump on them.