HB! [35]

THIRD PERSON

"

yoo jeongyeon answer my calls!" Nayeon huffed in frustration.

It's already past 12 midnight but there's still no Jeongyeon showing up in their house.

She can't help but to feel worried at the same time mad for her wife not making it at home this late.

She already dialed Momo but the girl told her that Jeongyeon didn't go to work for some unknown reason.

"you better pick this up or else-" Nayeon stopped when the main door swung open revealing a barely sober Jeongyeon.

"What the hell?!" Nayeon scurried to Jeongyeon's direction and helped her walk towards their room with so much struggle.

"Nayeeoooon~" Jeongyeon whined pulling her wife down making Nayeon fell on her top.

The smell of alcohol all over Jeongyeon's body agitated Nayeon more so she got up and hit her wife.

"Why did you drink?!" she asked the drunk girl.

"Nayeon is mine!"  Jeongyeon yelled that startled her

"Yoo Jeongyeon you better prepare your ass tomorrow, I'm gonna lit that up" she scolded her wife crossing her arms.

"nayeon.." Jeongyeon mumbled with her boozy eyes.

"don't lie to me" she uttered. Nayeon ears perked as she heard what her wife said.

"You love me right? Please Nayeon answer me" Jeongyeon drunkenly spoke.

"Jeongyeon ofcourse I do love you!" Nayeon sat beside her and started unbuttoning her wife's messed suit.

"Then why did you lie to me!" Jeongyeon yelled for the second time making the bunny jolt on her spot.

"What are you saying now?!" Nayeon let go of it. The anger she'd been feeling a while ago.

"you're seeing that guy behind my back right?!" Jeongyeon eyes were opened and Nayeon can see water that was about to fall from it. Her tone was angry and scary.

"You know what, cut your bullshit and sleep!" it's too heavy for Nayeon. She don't have time to think, she was already stressed out.

"We're going to talk when you are sober already" Nayeon said with her mad tone but bothered on Jeongyeon's behavior for tonight.

"NO! you're going to tell me right now!" Jeongyeon said grabbing Nayeon's wrist tightly hurting the girl unintentionally.

"Why did you lie to me? Why did you have to cheat-" Nayeon cut her off with a hard slap wishing that it will wake Jeongyeon's mind up out of its shittery.

"I can't believe you just said that, Jeongyeon there's nothing between us so fuck off!" after hearing that, Jeongyeon tackled her to the bed, kissing her roughly like she was telling Nayeon how mad she was.

Nayeon atleast tried to push her away but her grip was too strong enough to held her down.

After a moment, she gave in feeling the hots aroused on her body and the rest is your imagination. - I know your minds can do it wilder than I could.

____________

"Good Morning" Nayeon greeted Jeongyeon who was obviously having a hangover.