HB! [16]

JEONGYEON

After a small talk with Jihyo, I decided to follow Nayeon who's really acting weird today. Is it natural to a pregnant woman?

Heol I just remembered she's pregnant, I've been so hard to her today. You're so fucked up Yoo Jeongyeon.

(me too 〒_〒)

Worriedly, I ran to our room like a horde of zombies were chasing me.

I panicked more when I found out that the door was locked. I dug the things out of my bag to look for the room's card.

"Where did I put it?"

I dialed her phone number hoping that she will answer and she did.

"Nayeon are you okay?" I asked her but she's not answering.

"Nayeon? Are you there? Answer m-"

"I HATE YOU!" she yelled.

"Tell me what's-" she cut me off by ending the call.

Soughing, I sat in front of the door then fix my things back to my bag.

Maybe I should give her a time alone. She sounds like she really despise me.

I leaned on the door as I close my eyes. I'm so tired that I couldn't stop my droopy eyes shut.

I will talk to her tomorrow.

_____________

NAYEON

I woke up with a swollen eyes. I can't believe I cried just because of my silly weird feelings.

I stood up on my bed and do my morning routine. Washing my face to lessen the swell of my eyes due to crying. After that I started cleaning. She might shout to me again if I don't clean the mess my clothes made.

As I settled it all back to my case, I sat on my bed contemplating if I will face her.

Should I?

My stomach growled.

Yes I should, I'm hungry.

I went out of the room and scan the living room just to find out that there's no Jeongyeon in.

Was she up that early? Tss she didn't even bother to wake me.

I marched to the door and open it.

"AAAAAAH!" I screamed as Jeongyeon plopped in front of me. I ran back to my room getting nervous.

Is she dead?

Did someone stab or shoot her on her way here.

Or someone strangled her to death.

I gasped.

Is that the reason why she called? To ask for help?

I gulped as my eyes started to water again. I decided to check her up.

"Hey Jeongyeon.."

I poked her head with my foot.

"Yoo Jeongyeon.." I called out again but there's no response from her.