HB! [19]

NAYEON

We were eating when someone called my dad. I took a glance on dad's phone and I saw Jeongyeon's name.

"Let me take this call" he told me.

"Hello who's this?" I just eat my food silently.

"What is it Momo?" my ears grew bigger as I heard a familiar name.

"Why?" my dad continue to ask.

After minutes of listening, the call ended and he typed something on his phone.

"what is it dad?" I asked him.

"Momo was asking Jeongyeon's new address" my father resumed eating.

I raised my eyebrow. "Isn't that Jeongyeon's phone number?" I asked.

My father checked his phone again.

"Oh- where are you going Nayeon?"

"On our house"

____________

"She's too drunk that she passed out in the club" the guy explained nervously.

The two were sitting in front of me while I was standing with my crossed arms.

"and why did you drink at the first place?" I asked them raising my eyebrow.

"Uh.." the Momo girl was looking down.

"We-"

"I want her to answer" I cut him off.

"M-Me?" she lifted her head with her wide eyes.

"Yes, you, stupid" I whispered the last word but I guess she heard it because she pouted.

"I lose the bet and my penalty was to treat them at the club and Jackson-"

"Why me?!" Jackson yelled.

I eyed him and he remained silent.

"Jackson forced Jeongyeon unnie to go with us.

Jeongyeon unnie?

"because we're going to celebrate that they made a baby!" Jackson yelled at her. My forehead creased on what I heard.

"what?"

"Jackson and I bet on what you and Jeongyeon unnie did on your honeymoon. Jackson said you two made baby and Jeongyeon confirmed it" she explained while pouting.

My cheeks flushed red because of what she said.

"Are you okay?" Momo asked again.

"I'm fine, you may go now, I'll take care of her"

As the two left, I locked the main door and went to the room where Jeongyeon was.

I rolled my eyes seeing the girl so wasted. I sat beside her and took her coat off.

I chuckled as Jeongyeon wiggled on her sleep.