HB! [43]

THIRD PERSON

"you want me to give you a position in the company?" Mr. Im chuckled as he faced the guy he dislike since the day he showed up.

"Yes Mr. Im, I promised to work hard and be the man you wanted me to be for your daughter" Jungkook politely replied.

The old man sighed and looked at the guy's files. He cleared his throat averting his eyes to Jungkook.

"You want me to give you a position when you don't have any experience at this industry? This is a trash!" he tossed the papers to Jungkook making the papers scattered on the ground.

"You can go now" Mr. Im said.

"but Mr. Im-"

"I said go!"

Jungkook kept his cool, picking the papers on the floor before going out of the office.

"Damn it! This old man is getting on my nerves" he stomped his way out of the building.

As he entered the car, he dialed Taehyung.

"What's the matter?" Taehyung asked softly.

"Up for some drinks?"

"Call"

__________

Nayeon was sitting alone at the couch watching some series. As usual, Sana and Tzuyu took Yuna to the mall and she swore that the two were more parents to Yuna than her.

She let out a deep sigh before picking up the remote control and looked for different segments.

She stopped when she saw Jihyo on the screen. Lips curved into a smile reminscing their first week of being together.

How jealous she was to that damn girl and her effort to conceal it but failed eventually.

She chuckled and watched the artist promote her new album.

["special thanks to my friend Yoo Jeongyeon  for writing a lyrics for my album side track"]

She's still writing a lyrics..

Again, her mind is clouded by Jeongyeon.

She will never get enough of the girl. The more she do things to forget her, the more she craved for her.

"Jeongyeon.." she whispered burying her head on her knees.

This is all my fault!

She sobbed.

Going back to the days she wronged the girl she love, she felt guilt build inside her.

Pushing her away, hurting her and breaking her heart.

Nayeon did that to Jeongyeon but the girl never showed any hate until the last day.

The day when Jeongyeon let go of her hand and turned her back to her.

Despite the heaviness the girl was feeling in her heart she chose what she thought was the best.

Atleast the best for Nayeon.

Stupid Nayeon!

She  stopped crying and wiped her tears away when she heard banging on the door.

"who's that?" she asked.

"Let me in" Nayeon widened her eyes as she opened the door.

"J-"

____________

"What's your problem?" Taehyung asked to Jungkook as they settled on their table.

"Nayeon's old man" he chugged his bottle of beer before slamming it down on the table.

"What's with him?"

"he's annoying me! He made me feel so pathetic! He threw my papers away saying it's a trash! he underestimated me" he gritted his teeth.

"Calm down"

"I need to get rid of him"

______________

Jeongyeon woke up with a sweet sound of the sea. She smiled before going out of the car.

She breathed the fresh air of the province she went to. She smiled bitterly.

The night when she let go of Nayeon, she let herself drove to somewhere far away from the girl to clear her mind and now she was at a place she barely know.

After enjoying the breeze, she went in the car again. She sat there quietly for a minute before her gaze went to the little box placed just in front of her.

She took it and opened it. It's the wedding ring she was supposed to give to Nayeon.

She was busy observing the ring when her phone vibrated loudly.

Son Chaengie Calling..

_____________

"J-"

Nayeon yelped in pain when her back meets the wall as Jungkook pushed her.

"What's wrong with you- you're drunk!" Nayeon tried pushing him away but he is too strong.

Jungkook grope her chin roughly.

"Jungkook STOP!" Nayeon pushed him with all her strength resulting Jungkook to stumbled four steps away from her.

"Your father doesn't like me! I need you right now Nayeon" Jungkook said coming closer again to Nayeon.

He was about to kiss her but she looked away making his blood boils. Slowly, he realized that Jeongyeon is right. He will never win.

He raised his hand ready to slap the girl when the door swayed open.

"Mr. Jeon Jungkook, you are under arrest" police immediately tackled the guy down putting his hands cuffed behind him.

Nayeon released a sigh of relief and thanked the police who rescued her but to her surprise, she saw the  unexpected person, the girl's face were full of purple bruises and also her body was full of bandages.

"C-Chaeyoung..."

___________

Hello babys/readers, sorry for a late and short update for now. Flappymyoui isn't feeling well for past days but I'm getting better.

Btw, what's your fave track at more n more album? Mine's all!! Specially firework and make me go