HB! [29]

DAHYUN

"Have you ever wonder how pig's mind work? What they feel when they found out people use them to describe someone who is fat?" Momo asked me while devouring her jokbal.

Momo hit me up last night and asked me if I could accompany her on her day off and I said yes.

Who can resist this cutie? Who am i to decline the offer from heaven?

Besides, I have nothing to do and it's my free day too so I guess joining her is a good idea.

With a short time I spent with Momo, I can say that she's a ball of bright energy.

She can keep my whole day lively just by her smile.

She was just like..

Just like Sana..

Momo gave me the sentiment that I felt when I was still with Sana.

The happiness and the love.

It makes me scared.

I'm scared to make the same mistake again.

The same mistake I did 3 years ago that change everything about me and Sana.

"Babe...stop..doing...that" I said as she gave me kisses around my face.

We were an almost perfect couple back then. We barely argue. What do you expect for a two soft person paired together.

"After graduation, I will marry you!" I mindlessly screamed my lungs out. We were on the edge of the cliff watching the sunset. It's our thing to go there whenever we feel like going and to refresh ourselves with the cold breeze coming from the sea.

"After graduation, I will say yes!" Sana screamed too and we both burst into laughter.

"SARANGHAE SANA MINATOZAKI!" I yelled again and she yelled back with "NADO!"

Fun and Delightful. That was the word that describes our relationship.

We never experience a problem. We're enjoying every moment we have.

We were care free human that's why we quickly clicked.

"I guess, this is the time to introduce you to my parents" Sana said as we cuddled on the bed.

"Are you sure Sana?" I asked her being anxious.

"Yes. I love you and I want my mom and dad to know that" she said kissing me.

I just smiled and embrace her tight.

I never thought that in just a day, I'll lose everything. Sana is my everything.

When she introduced me to her parents, I got a good impression from her mom and dad and I thought that that everything is going in the way we want.

Not until, Mr. Minatozaki emailed me and told me he wanted to talk to me privately.

"Hi Mr. Minatozaki" I greeted as I enter his office.