HB! [25]

JEONGYEON

"Good morning" I said greeting my assistant with the bright smile I always wear since the day me and Nayeon became official.

"You're glowing today Jeongyeon" Momo said as she served me a coffee.

"schedules?" I asked her.

Momo recited my schedules for today and I just happily take a note of that.

I was working on my papers when a three consecutive knocks interrupts me.

"come in" I told the owner of the knocks.

"Is this the office of Ms. Yoo?" a small pale girl asked.

"Yes"

"I'm Kim Dahyun, 22 years old a fresh graduate and a newbie here in the company. Ms. Lee told me to go to you for assistance" she said formally.

"So I'm the one who will train you?" I asked the girl.

"Yes Ms. Yoo"

I looked at Momo who was staring at the girl. I cleared my throat to get her attention.

"Momo, teach her the basic things to do and inform her the rules. I'm just going to attend a meeting. Bye" I said leaving the two alone.

____________

MOMO

WOW, Is this real? I have my own pov in this story? I'm touched author-nim.

Kidding aside, the small girl stood still as Jeongyeon went out of the office.

"Hey, Kim Dalgum?" I asked.

"Kim Dahyun" I mentally facepalmed myself because of my stupidity.

"I'm Hirai Momo, Ms. Yoo's assistant. Come here and let me tell you the rules and imma show you some basic works and how it should be done." I said.

She walk towards me. As she get close to me, I got a closer view on her face.

She's so damn attractive.

I also got to smell her vanilla scent that surrounds her body.

Smells good.

While I'm teaching her, I can't take my eyes off her. The way she nods indicating that she got it and the way she half smile when I stumbled on my words.

After an hour and half of teaching session, we got a chance to take a break.

Dahyun was still busy trying to get use on the excel she's practicing on.

"Hey Dahyun" I called her and she immediately asked me 'what?'

"it's break time, w-wanna go and take a lunch with me, my treat!" I said holding my breath. It's my first time initiating a talk that's not related to work or to someone I don't know well.

What's wrong with you Momori!

"If that's okay to you Ms. Momo, then sure" she said standing up on her seat.
"You can drop the formalities, I'm just an assistant too"