HB! [22]

JEONGYEON

"YOO JEONGYEON!!!" I dropped the broom I was holding and ran upstairs where the scream came from.

"What happened?!" I worriedly asked the bunny who was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Can you get my phone for me" she said pointing to the floor.

I sighed picking the phone on the ground.

"That's it?" I asked her.

"Yes thanks" she said before laying on the bed.

I was about to go out when she called me again.

"Jeongyeon"

"What is it? You need something?" I asked her.

"nothing, you can go now" she said.

I left the door open and went down again. I resumed cleaning the living room.

Since I and Nayeon live together, I become busier than I expected to be. It was like a full bucket of responsibilities poured over me in one go.

"YOO JEONGYEON" I clenched my teeth as I started going up to our room again.

Above all those things that I'm obliged to do, I have Nayeon to deal with.

I don't know if she's doing this just to piss me off , tire me out or just simply make me suffer but there is one thing I know for sure...

"What is it Nayeon?"

"uh I'm just checking you if you're still alive"

Never did I ever feel tiredness when it comes to her.

"Seriously.." I marched out of the room.

"Jeongyeon" she called me. Again.

The patience I thought is limited is now bottomless.

"What now Nayeon?"

"Nothing.. I'm just enjoying calling your name" she smiled showing me her bunny front teeth.

Whenever I look at her, all I can see is a vulnerable bunny who needs to be taken care of.

"Yeah you're obviously having fun by calling my name" I said.

Oh Yoo Jeongyeon what's happening to you?

"yes it's like I'm calling a puppy"

"an awesome puppy" I said posing confidently.

"that's not funny" she replied looking at me in disgust.

"Ok then" I walked out of the room acting like I am done. I heard a stifled laugh from the room and I just shook my head smiling in disbelief.

Yeah I just can't believe she loves the sight of me being done for her.

I noticed that she often do the things that pisses me and then sooner realized that she's doing it for fun so I act like I am really angry or pissed.