HB! [8]

N A Y E O N

I ran back to the dining area where I left Jeongyeon and seeing her lying on the kitchen floor on her front without a slightest movement heightened my anxiousness.

What if she hit her head hard on the floor? Argh! She couldn't be. I didn't want my house to be a crime scene or something. I approached her and turned her body around carefully so I could check if she got any injuries. Fortunately, after minutes of checking, I found none.

"Hey, wake up!" I exclaimed hoping to get a response. I waited but there was no single indicator that she was conscious. I glanced at her face and geez, it was so red that I kinda couldn't discern if it was because she hit her face on the floor or if it was because of the alcohol.

I laid her head on my lap and tapped her cheeks a few times but still no response.

What the heck?

Bringing my ear near her mouth and nose, I let out a sigh of relief after sensing her hot breath on my skin. I tried pulling her up but she was too heavy and I just remembered that I still have a thing on my tummy so I decided to just drag her from the dining area to the living room. 

I chuckled as I watched her groan in pain whenever she would accidentally hit some obstructions on the floor. Not gonna lie, she kinda looked like a mop.

When I reached the living room, I pulled her up to the couch. She was too intoxicated to be aware of what was happening and by that, a lightbulb appeared above my head. I just thought of a good idea.   

Since she gave me too much trouble today, I'll give her trouble for tomorrow.

Evilly chuckling, I got myself colourful markers and started doodling on her face. I would show no mercy at all. 

Regret tomorrow bitch. 

I giggled as I constantly dragged the pens all over her face.

____________

J E O N G Y E O N

Massaging my temple, I let out a frustrated sigh. My head was ringing. The hangover last night still lingered in me.

Still early in the morning but my head was already at its boiling point.

"Ms. Yoo, do you want some coffee?" Momo timidly offered.

"Yeah get me one" I answered, clenching on my pen as I remembered what happened back on Dr. Bunny's house a while ago.

"Good morning pff– kid" Dr. Bunny choked on his coffee as soon as he saw me entering the kitchen.

"Good morning too Dr. Bunny" Not minding his reaction because of my aching head, I sat on the chair opposite to him.

"Have some of this soup. It will warm your stomach." he slid a bowl of soup towards me. "You better wash your face after too." he added.

I nodded as I took a long sip of the hot soup. At that moment, Nayeon entered the kitchen and sat beside her father.

She was smiling widely as she took a sandwich on the plate.

"You look shitty today" she said, looking at me as if she was trying to annoy me.

"Good morning too" I replied not responding to her shit because I never want to start my day like this. Not when my head was already aching like real shit.