HB! [24]

JEONGYEON

"Wow, you're early today, I'm surprised" Nayeon said sarcastically as I come in. She was sitting on the couch watching some cartoons.

"Yeah. I feel tired that's why I went home early." I reasoned scratching my head.

I didn't tell Nayeon what's the reason why I become busy these days since I don't think she will care about it.

"You mean tired dating with that Park Jihyo?" she asked me with such an anger in her voice.

"What are you saying?" I asked being confused.

She laid different photos on the table with me and Jihyo's meetings.

"who took that photos? Who sent you that?" I asked her being shocked.

She chuckled but I can sense that she's really fuming.

"It doesn't matter who took and sent that photos." she said looking at me.

"Sorry for not telling you that I'm meeting with Jihyo, but I'm not dating her, we're not dating Nayeon-" she cut me.

"Don't need to explain yourself. It's not like you're cheating. We're not really inlove with each other, remember our marriage is just a plan, it's the only choice to protect my father's business. In short it's only fake." as Nayeon uttered every word, my heart crumple slowly.

"Nayeon it's not like that" I said grabbing her hand but she avoided it.

"Jeongyeon, you can date who you want, whoever you like. Who am I to hinder you from doing that? I'm just your display wife who got pregnant by someone I didn't even know. I'm not going to stop you from dating her, just don't let people notice it." she looked at me and I can see that her eyes were teary.

"I prepare your food, eat before you rest" she said before proceeding to the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked her.

"I'm visiting my dad, I may stay there for how many days." she said before going out.

I ran outside but I'm too late because she already hailed a taxi.

I went inside and walk straight to the kitchen. I stared at the food she prepared.

I'm sorry Nayeon..

My eyes got teary as I realized what I have done.

This is my fault. I missed her more now.

I ate my dinner there alone silently while sobbing.

_____________

NAYEON

I wiped the tears from my eyes that immediately fell as the taxi drove away from our house. Away from Jeongyeon.

As I arrived at my dad's house, my dad was surprised but I told her that I'll stay for how many days...

Weeks ago, I noticed that Jeongyeon always went home late that I didn't get a chance to eat with her.