HB! [27]

JEONGYEON

It is another day of a busy month for the company. My schedules are fully packed since last week.

There's a lot of meetings and conventions I went to and will attend to.

Glad that Momo and Dahyun was with me. They work together perfectly that's why we didn't get delays or failed works.

"Ms. Yoo, your meeting with Mr. Shin will be on 30 minutes." Dahyun reminded me.

I just hummed before picking the files.

"Let's go, I don't want to be late." I told them and the two alertly followed me.

"it will take a ten minutes ride to the meeting place" Momo said as we entered the car.

"Thanks" I shortly replied.

As we left the place, Momo and Dahyun started talking like how they casually talk.

They exchange giggles and laughters that made me smile unconsciously.

They will make a cutie couple if ever.

I checked my phone and stared at the lockscreen of it. It was Nayeon smiling adorably showing her bunny teeth.

I heaved a deep sigh as I averted my eyes from it.

Since this busy month started, I've been worrying a lot because it's the estimated month for the baby's due date.

She already told me about her contractions and how painful it is having me a guess that anytime soon, she could give a birth to the baby.

I already planned to take a leave before but Dr. Bunny unexpectedly needs to rest the whole month for his health and I need to manage things he left.

I told Nayeon about it and she told me that she was the one who forced her dad to rest.

So I have no choice but to work. Even though I asked Sana and Tzuyu to accompany her, I am still worried about it.

"We're here." the driver said.

The trio of us went straight to where the meeting place is.

I saw a short haired girl sitting on the table we reserved.

"Hey, can you check if that's our table?" I asked Momo and she did.

"That's our table Ms. Yoo"

"Call Mr. Shin" I instructed getting annoyed.

"Ms. Yoo he told me he was sorry that he couldn't make it here but he sent his daughter so nothing to worry about delays" Dahyun explained after her call.

I just nodded and proceed to the table.

"Good day, are you perhaps the daughter of Mr. Shin?" I asked the girl.

She looked at me while her arms crossed.

"yes."