HB! [31]

JEONGYEON

"Jeongyeon, it's your schedule today" Nayeon hit my butt.

It's 2 a.m in the morning and we're already sleeping while cuddling together in our bed.

I didn't respond and just nuzzled on her neck.

"Yah!" she slapped me hard this time.

I whined and stood up.

When she said schedule, she means taking care of Yuna.

I picked the crying Yuna on her crib and started swaying her back to sleep.

As the baby stopped crying, I laid her back to the crib and go back to the bed. I hugged Nayeon closer to me.

Been a year since Nayeon gave a birth to Yuna and I must say that being a parent is not really easy.

Yuna cry from time to time making us restless.

I don't know if it's her first talent but seriously it's not a pleasing one.

Morning came and I found Nayeon cooking.

Sana was on the living room carrying Yuna.

"Good morning baby" I said hugging Nayeon from the back.

"Good morning baby" she replied busy on the food she was preparing.

I kissed her neck that made her giggle.

"Hey love birds, I'm hungry" Sana said going in the kitchen.

"Where's Yuna?" I asked.

"She's already sleeping ma'am" Sana answered sarcastically and sat on the chair.

"You're a good babysitter huh" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Yes she takes a good care to her baby" Nayeon teased.

Speaking of her baby, Tzuyu came in.

"Good morning guys" she greeted kissing Sana before sitting on the other chair.

Nayeon told me that right from the start, Sana was very very excited when she found out that Nayeon was pregnant. She's one of the reason why Nayeon wanted to keep the baby.

She will always tell Nayeon that she'll be the one who will take care of the baby if Nayeon can't and now that Yuna is already there, Sana become her official babysitter.

Tzuyu let Sana do what she want to do since Sana is literally the jobless princess of her family.

Tzuyu will drop Sana at our house before going to work and fetch her to go home at night.

The cycle continues and we already adjusted specially Nayeon.

Sometime, Mina and Chaeyoung will give us a visit and also the other.

"uhm Jeongyeon we're out of stocks already, let's buy groceries later" Nayeon informed me and I nodded as I prepared myself for work.