HB! [28]

And they lived happily with their child named Yuna.

The End.

That's it...

That's the end..

Why are you still reading this?

It is really the end!

End of the introduction chapters

And

The start of the drama

😈😈😈

Just kidding

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

_________

"Welcome to our home baby Yuna" Nayeon said as they enter the house.

She sat on the couch still admiring the pretty baby. Until now, she still can't believe that all of these happened.

Jeongyeon watched her wife from the back. She witnessed how Nayeon had a hard time in her pregnancy and seeing her get over it made her happy too.

"Jeongyeon" Nayeon called her. She immediately approached the lady.

"Would you hold Yuna for a minute, I need to take a pee" Nayeon requested.

"but I'm scared, she's so tiny" Nayeon chuckled at her wife. She handed Yuna carefully to Jeongyeon.

"Relax Jeong" Nayeon giggled.

"I'm trying" Jeongyeon said with a shaky voice. After a minute of holding the baby, she got comfortable already.

"see, it's nothing to be scared of" Nayeon giggled before doing what she needs to do.

As she came back, she catched Jeongyeon talking to the baby cutely. Her lips curved into a wide smile.

'I'm so lucky to have her as my wife' Nayeon thought before joining her two baby.

Jeongyeon instantly stopped as Nayeon sat beside her.

"Why did you stop?" Nayeon asked.

"what do you mean?" Jeongyeon asked back.

"You're cute baby talk with Yuna" Nayeon laughed again while the latter blushed in embarrassment.

"You don't have to be shy doing that Jeongie baby" Nayeon said clinging to the girl before kissing her cheek.

Jeongyeon didn't respond and just stared at the baby in her arms.

___________

"

So what's the plan now?" Jeongyeon asked Nayeon after settling the kid on the crib.

"Uhm.. Be a good parents I guess?" Nayeon playfully answered enveloping her arms to Jeongyeon as soon as the girl joined her on their bed.

They both laugh while cuddling. After a little bit whispering of sweet nothings to each other, they decided to sleep but before they could even close their eyes, Yuna started crying.

Great, this is the start of a new challenge. The Parenting.

_____________