HB! [37]

THIRD PERSON

"I will never let you drink again Momo" Dahyun said still scolding the pouting girl beside her.

"Ms. Yoo, are you alright?" Dahyun checked their boss who had her head down the desk.

"Not really, Nayeon had me sleeping on the couch this passed few days" Jeongyeon ranted but there's one more thing that's bothering her.

"poor human" Momo joked. Jeongyeon glared at the girl bringimg her head down.

Dahyun smacked the older.

"What?"

"aish just eat this" Dahyun fed her girl a hotcake just to stop her from talking.

Jeongyeon on the other side was still bothered by the thoughts of what happened the day after the party.

The day that she woke up on the same bed with Mina and the fact that they're both naked.

She pinched herself hoping that it was a dream but it isn't.

She slipped herself out of the bed quietly not wanting to create a noise that may wake the girl beside her.

She quickly wore her clothes and ran out of the room. Speeding downstairs just to see and empty place.

The table with their bottles were still there left untouch.

She went to the kitchen and it's completely a mess, tools scattered on the ground but there's no signs of Chaeyoung or other people.

Her head ached suddenly and became heavy.

Damn, this is so fucked up.

She rushed outside, driving to Mr. Im's house.

While driving, she was thinking how the hell she ended up there.

There's no way she would let Nayeon know about this.

Because of excessive thinking, she was almost hit a dog crossing the highway.

Damn it damn it damn it!

She said punching the steering wheel repeatedly.

I shouldn't have accepted the challenge. I shouldn't have stayed there. If I just go with Nayeon that night.

Regrets is all she can feel.

A long honk snapped her back to reality and there she realized she stopped in the middle of the road.

"Noone will know if I keep my mouth shut" Jeongyeon assured herself.

Jeongyeon fix yourself, you didn't want that to happen

She kept reminding herself until she arrived at Mr. Im's house.

She was greeted by Nayeon's phone flying towards her face...

she's not lying when she said that she's going to lit her ass up.

__________

"Nayeon" Jeongyeon followed her girl to their room.

Nayeon slammed the door nearly hitting Jeongyeon's face.

Great!

Jeongyeon stayed there knocking for 10 minutes.

"Please let me in! I'm going to explain" Jeongyeon banged the door.

It opened a revealing Nayeon on a night lingerie crossing her arms.