HB! [26]

WARNING

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

THIS CHAPTER HAS R-18 SCENE

IF NOT USED ON READING THAT KIND OF SCENE, YOU MAY SKIP THE PART.

______________

"Here we are, all alone in this room~"

Jeongyeon woke up in her light slumber when she heard a soft voice.

She saw Nayeon wearing a bathrobe sitting on the edge of the bed while drying her hair.

She watched her wife quietly with a smile plastered on her face.

'I can't believe fresh from bath Nayeon could be this hot' Jeongyeon thought.

"I'll take my time, we'll be all night~" while singing, Nayeon turned her head towards Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon immediately closed her eyes pretending that she's still asleep. She heard a chuckle from her wife.

"So get ready babe, I got plans for me and you~" Jeongyeon felt the space sunk beside her.

Frozen on her spot, her breath hitched as she felt a hand snaked under her shirt.

Jeongyeon started to feel arouse when Nayeon fondled on her stomach. Drawing circles to the protruding muscles on her abdomen, she got alarmed when her wife's hand slided to the lower region of her body.

Jeongyeon quickly grab Nayeon's hand opening her eyes.

"What?" Nayeon asked with a seducing tone.

"Nayeon.." she looked at the lady's eyes only to see nothing but lust.

"Let me.." Nayeon's sensual voice made Jeongyeon's whole system weak. She let go of Nayeon's hand that made the girl smile in victory.

Nayeon effortlessly invaded her wife's pajama grasping at the hardening shaft.

Jeongyeon let out a groan when she felt the grasp tightened around her buddy.

She never been touch before that's why she's too sensitive down there.

"You like it?" Nayeon whispered beside her ear then licked it after causing her to groan again.

Nayeon just chuckled. She's happy that the girl was helpless under her touch.

The look of Jeongyeon giving in just excites her more pushing her to do the next step.

She freed the girl's cock out of it's cage and there she got a clear and perfect view of it.

'Damn. It's pretty big' Nayeon cursed under her breath.

She crawled down between Jeongyeon's legs to observed the thick thing standing proud in front of her.

Nayeon shifted her eyes to the owner of the big cock and she was looking down at her with a half-lidded eyes.

Jeongyeon's chest is going up and down because of her heavy breathing while anticipating her wife's next move.

Nayeon gripped on the rod and bring her mouth close to it.