HB! [34]

THIRD PERSON

"you again" Nayeon looked at the guy in front of her who was smiling sheepishly.

"Hi Nayeon" Jungkook greeted.

"What do you need?" she asked the guy but he didn't answer, he just stared at her.

"Okay, bye" she closed the door.

Is he bugs bunny? Because He was  bugging me a lot these day.

Nayeon thought that made her cackle. That's the effect of being Yoo Jeongyeon's wife.

"Nayeon!" Jungkook called her at the other side of the door.

"What now?" Nayeon opened the door facing the annoying guy once again.

"Can I get your number?" he asked shamlessly offering his phone to her

Seriously?!

If that will stop him from bothering me then fine. Nayeon thought as she gave her number to him.

"Thanks" he said. "I should go now" and he left smiling like a creep.

As he left, a notification popped up on her phone and as she checked it, she saw a message from unknown number.

Can we go out and have some coffee tomorrow? Reply asap, anticipating for your answer 😉

-jjk

She hit her head several times feeling stupid because of what she did.

Wrong move Nayeon, wrong move!

_______________

JEONGYEON

"

Hey, are you listening?" Momo asked me as we striding our way to the usual coffee bar.

"Yeah" I answered blankly.

"What did I say?"

"err..."

"Okay nevermind" Momo rolled her eyes.

I sighed. I should get myself back to my senses.

Lately, I'm being bothered to that annoying guy who obviously wants to hit on Nayeon.

He's getting on my nerves and I don't think I still could hold myself  if ever I saw his face again around Nayeon.

"she's surely in the other dimension" Jackson said that snapped me out of my thoughts.

"What?" they were looking at me with their done faces.

"Dahyun and Momo just announced that they're together." Bambam spoke up.

"Oh really? CONGRATULATIONS, JUST LIKE WHAT I EXPECTED!!" I clapped looking at the new couple. I'm the number 1 shipper and they just happened I'm happy!

"Why are you not reacting guys? aren't you all happy for them?" I asked them.

"We were like wilding and cheering for 3 minutes while you're staring blankly there at your seat" Youngjae deadpanned.