HB! [33]

JEONGYEON

"The baby is fine now" all of us released a sigh of relief as the doctor said that.

"You all can see her now" the doctor said as he walked away.

"Thank goodness, she's fine now" Nayeon said as she looked at the baby resting on the bed.

I smiled seeing her happy now.

Dahyun tapped me. "Ms. Yoo, the two guys are going now" she whispered.

"Wait let me and Nayeon thank him first" I said

I called Nayeon and went out of the room.

"He is the guy who volunteered to be Yuna's blood donor" I said pointing at the guy on the waiting area.

The guy stood up and greeted us. Nayeon seemed surprise when she saw the guy but I didn't mind it.

"Thank you" I said to him and he just smiled then looked at Nayeon.

"Anything for Ms. Nayeon" he said and smiled again.

"T-Thank you" Nayeon said lowering her head.

My eyebrow raised because of the scene. I snaked my arms at Nayeon's waist

"Mrs. Yoo Nayeon" I emphasized.

"Jungkook, let's go now, we can't miss the game!" another guy appeared.

He bowed and went to the guy leaving the place.

"there's something with that guy that makes me want to punch him" I directly said as they were out of sight.

"Yah, stop talking like that" Nayeon hit me lightly.

"Can't you see, he was trying to hit on you" I said being mad for real.

Nayeon looked at me straight on the eyes then cupped my face.

"I will never leave you for anybody else Jeongyeon, remember that no matter what" she said, her eyes are showing something that I can't explain.

I let out a smile before kissing her.

"I love you Nayeon" I said

"Nado"

______________

NAYEON

"

Nayeon you're dozing off again." Sana poked my cheeks as we're outside waiting for a taxi.

We took Yuna at the mall and we were now on our way home.

Tzuyu and Jeongyeon were both not available because as always they were busy on their work.

"Tell me what's bugging you" Sana asked me but Yuna suddenly cried.

"Aish why there's no taxi!" I said being annoyed stopping Yuna from crying.

"Aigoo, your mommy is so hot headed today" Sana said getting the baby from me and just by that, Yuna stopped crying. Sana sticked out her tongue and I was ready to beat her up when a black car stopped in front of us.