HB! [11]

THIRD PERSON

The party ended exactly on 12 o'clock. Everyone bid goodbyes at each other.

The two have been bearing the pain on their back for bowing countless times. Nayeon herself felt her lips seems tearing apart since she's been smiling the moment she stepped on the venue. It feels like forever!

On the other side, Jeongyeon let herself get in some small conversation to the close business partners before bidding goodbyes at each other. She did it like a professional she is.

"Congratulations again Ms. Yoo, wish you the best" another said before going out.

She took a glance on Nayeon who was busy talking to some friends. Her lips unconsciously curved into a smile.

"busy checking out your girl?" she turned her attention to the person who talked.

"I did enjoy the party, congratulations again to you" it's Sunmi. A CEO of growing company in Korea.

"Thanks Sunmi unnie" she said. Smiling bitterly, I guess she forgot to mention that she have a big fat crush on the girl in front of her. She got a smile as a reply from the girl. She just nodded.

As the girl disappeared on her sight, she fixed her tie while waiting for another guest.

She heard a yawn just behind her. She turned around seeing Momo who never leave her side.

The girl looks so tired and sleepy but still managed to be very beautiful and attractive.

Momo rubbed her arms to lessen the coldness she's been feeling.

Jeongyeon took off her coat and placed it to Momo's shoulder.

"Thanks" Momo whispered hiding her blush on her face.

Time flies and finally! It's their time to go. They walked outside the venue together with some staff who helped preparing the whole event.

"Hey Momo!" Jeongyeon called her assistant who was waiting for a cab.

"Come with us. Let me drop you off at your place" Jeongyeon said.

"No need. I'm just going to wait for a cub here" she refused but Jeongyeon didn't care and pulled her to the parking lot where the car located.

Nayeon on the other side, getting impatient waiting for Jeongyeon. She heard a footsteps and a series of laughter and when she turned around to know where that came from, she wish she never did.

"Hey Nayeon, let me drop off Momo at her place. It's too late to let her wait for a cab" Jeongyeon said and without answering she proceeded to get inside the car.

Jeongyeon opened the door for Momo and then closed it as Momo got in.

That simple action didn't go unnoticed to Nayeon and she just let her eyes rolled in annoyance.

The whole ride is silent. No one tried to start a conversation. Nayeon occupied herself on her phone and Momo watches the view outside.

Because of the deafening silence, Jeongyeon opened the radio and listen to some music being played.

They arrived at Momo's place. The duo got out of the car. Nayeon observed the two and it pisses her more just by watching them.