HB! [23]

JEONGYEON

"Jeongyeon, wanna join us? We'll be visiting a new coffeebar just beside our building?" Momo asked me.

It has been months since Momo and I decided to drop honorifics and start a friendship.

"Jackson and other is waiting there." she added.

"Sure, it will be boring if I stayed here without doing anything" I responded getting up on my chair.

I stretched a little before picking my coat.

"Let's go"

As we get out of the building, I bumped into someone. Things scattered down the ground.

"I'm sorry" I apologized.

"It's okay" she replied, picking up her belongings. I looked at her.

She looks familiar.

She looked at me.

Her big eyes!

"Jeongyeon?"

"Jihyo!" I exclaimed before hugging her.

"I can't believe I'm going to see you here" she said.

"When did you get here?" I asked her.

"Last week." she answered.

"for what?"

"Uhm you two are taking too long. Jeongyeon let's go now" Momo interrupted us.

"Are you busy today? We're going to a new coffee bar" I invited her.

"Uh okay" Jihyo hesitantly answered.

As we entered the said coffee bar, Jackson's squad greeted us.

"We saved a seat for you Ms. Yoo!" Bambam shouted only to be shushed by the waiters.

There's a few customers sitting and drinking their coffee on their tables peacefully.

"How about me?" Momo joined them and I looked at Jihyo beside me.

"thanks but I'll be joining you later. I'm going to talk to someone first" I said and get a table far from the loud asses guys.

"So let's continue." I said after we ordered our drinks.

"my father wants me to release a song" she said brushing up her short hair. She looks so stressed.

"You're an idol?!" I asked her surprised.

"No, I'm a song writer and a producer in my father's entertainment company but when I got married, I stopped and be a mom and wife for my own family" she stated.

"that's awesome!" I said while sipping on my drink.

"But now that I'm divorced, dad want me to go back and make hit songs again just like back then. He really waited for this time to come because he predicted that our relationship will not work. He didn't even show a liking to my ex husband."