HB! [12]

THIRD PERSON

Days end so fast and it's the day of the wedding. Business partners and some colleagues are present on the event.

Jeongyeon and Nayeon are busy preparing themselves like how real couples do on their promising day.

'Please act more natural. I don't want people doubting us.'

Jeongyeon take a deep breath before getting out of the room. She was greeted by Mr. Im smiling widely.

"You're so handsome today" he complimented her. Jeongyeon smiled as a reply.

They walked together and as they showed up to the crowd, they started to greet them.

Nayeon on the other side was still in the other room with her bestfriend.

"Sis this is your day, can you just smile just once" Sana spoke as she observed her best friend been looking gloomy since they started preparing.

"You know I can't Sana" she said lifelessly.

"bitch don't tell me you're going to back out?!" Sana asked her with disbelief.

Nayeon just looked at Sana and she knew her eyes are telling her something.

Before she could speak, the door opened revealing Tzuyu on her dress.

"Hello unnies, the wedding will going to start now, let's go" she said with an innocent smile on her face.

Sana jumped on her girlfriend and hugged her tight.

"Omo my girlfriend looks so extra beautiful today!" Sana praised her girl.

Tzuyu blushed and giggled shyly. They let go each other when Nayeon marched out of the room without saying anything. The staffs helped her with her wedding dress and assisted her out.

The ceremony started immediately as Nayeon walked down the aisle. She tried her best to smile naturally but deep inside she wanted to kill the person who was waiting for her in front of the altar.

'Yoo Jeongyeon'

She just wanna run away and stop this whole thing but seeing her father smile...

'the smile that I never seen since that day'

Jeongyeon offered her hand to Nayeon and she's smiling sweetly to her.

'It's now or never'

She looked back to her dad and there the smile she's been longing to see is still there.

She smiled before taking Jeongyeon's hand. The priest started his speech and the part that Nayeon didn't want to hear just come..

"Yoo Jeongyeon and Im Nayeon, Do you, present yourselves willingly and of your own accord to be joined in marriage?"

"I do." Jeongyeon answered.

Nayeon gulped. A minute passed and she felt a warm hand hold hers that was shaking.

"Y-yes I do father" she stuttered.

"Will you promise to care for each other in the joys and sorrows of life, come what may, and to share the responsibility for growth and enrichment of your life together?"

"We do father" Jeongyeon answered and smiled to the hired priest giving him a sign that he should hurry things up.

"Then please turn to each other and share your vows." the priest said.

Jeongyeon recited the vow normally with a smile same as Nayeon who tried her best to sound naturally. After they tell each other scripted vows. The priest spoke again.