HB! [36]

THIRD PERSON

"invitation? What is this?" Nayeon examined the envelope Jeongyeon gave her.

"Mina and Chaeyoung's party, they kinda planned to throw a party before their wedding" Jeongyeon told her clueless wife.

"Uhuh" Nayeon brought down the invitation and laid on the bed.

"You want me to go there?" Nayeon asked.

"They want us to go there. Well, they invited a lot of our friends and even some school mates back then" Jeongyeon then sat beside her wife and hugged her.

"Sana, Tzuyu, Dahyun and Momo are invited too"

"you know we have Yuna to take care" Nayeon reminded.

"We can drop her off to appa's house, just for a night Nayeon" Jeongyeon snuggled on her neck.

"Okay if that's what you want" Nayeon kissed her wife's forehead.

_____________

"Jeongyeon unnie, Nayeon unnie!" Chaeyoung approached the newly arrived couple.

"Wow, you got a lot of visitors than I expected" Jeongyeon said circling her arms on Nayeon's waist.

"some of them are my close friends and school mates and other are Mina's" Chaeyoung guided them towards the table where SaTzuDahMo were sitting.

"I thought you're not coming, you're half an hour late" Sana said offering the glass of beer to Nayeon.

Nayeon was hesitant to take it. Since the baby thing happened, she completely forget that she's once a life of a party and focused on her motherhood.

She looked at Jeongyeon beside her and she met a pair of assuring eyes telling her that 'it's fine and I'm here'.

Nayeon took the glass and drink it.

"I thought you're not going to take it" Sana said pouring another shot of liquor they drinking.

Tzuyu was there watching Sana drink, telling her partner from time to time that don't drink too much but as expected, Sana was too stubborn to listen.

If it's alcohol, there's 0% chance of Sana backing out.

Tzuyu sighed and reminded herself not to drink or else, they will end up both sleeping at the roadway.

On the other side, Dahyun and Momo were engrossed in their own world while eating sweets.

"Hey ladies" a group of men approached them.

"Nice to see you all again" Jungkook smirked looking at Nayeon.

"wow, I can't believe you're here too" Jeongyeon said.

"Well, we're Mina's school mate and our boy Jimin here was her bestfriend" Jungkook said pulling Jimin in front.

"Hi" Jimin greeted them with a sly smile.

"I must say it's a small world" Sana said offering a drink to the guys but was held down by no other but Tzuyu.

Tzuyu's expression darkened when the group came, she felt like something wrong is going to happen.